+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
I submitted my medical upfront with the application. But I got fingerprints request after 1 month with AOR. Nothing after.ECAS showing in process
Thanks for the reply. But usually medical is requested by IRCC after the AIP. Were you provided the medical instruction and package by IRCC or did you do it on your own just to expedite the process?

Reactions: wello711

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks for the reply. But usually medical is requested by IRCC after the AIP. Were you provided the medical instruction and package by IRCC or did you do it on your own just to expedite the process?
So I think he/she said they submit upfront medical. Meaning they did not ask. They put it in along with their application.

Reactions: suadae

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
So I think he/she said they submit upfront medical. Meaning they did not ask. They put it in along with their application.
Yes I think you're right. Do you think they accept that ? It's a good practice to save time if it works ! Hoping for a positive decision for @sss369 and everyone else !

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Yes I think you're right. Do you think they accept that ? It's a good practice to save time if it works ! Hoping for a positive decision for @sss369 and everyone else !
They will accept it but It probably wont work and would amounts to waste of funds.
Why? H&C processing takes time and both stage 1 and 2 could go up-to and beyond 27 months. Medical only last for 1yr (12 months). If application is not completed between 12 months, you will have to re-do the medical.

However, PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is a good document to submit with application. It will speed up Criminality Clearance if AIP is issued.

Reactions: rmn78! and suadae

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hey, don’t put your hopes too much on it. You have refusal notes, i suggest apply for fresh application ASAP
Thanks for responding. They did not give me detailed refusal notes. But I still put together a very strong reconsideration package and send it off with some refusal notes I got. I was expected them to at least respond and let me know if they are reconsidering or not. :( As I read some comments on this forum I saw that people get they response within few weeks.

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
They will accept it but It probably wont work and would amounts to waste of funds.
Why? H&C processing takes time and both stage 1 and 2 could go up-to and beyond 27 months. Medical only last for 1yr (12 months). If application is not completed between 12 months, you will have to re-do the medical.

However, PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is a good document to submit with application. It will speed up Criminality Clearance if AIP is issued.
Sounds right ! Thank you so much it was good to know.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

I think the medical results will be valid until 2024 if you passed the medical visit after during the last 5 years
it is a public policy.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Thanks for responding. They did not give me detailed refusal notes. But I still put together a very strong reconsideration package and send it off with some refusal notes I got. I was expected them to at least respond and let me know if they are reconsidering or not. :( As I read some comments on this forum I saw that people get they response within few weeks.
Did you try to call them ?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Ive been calling them for weeks early mornings, afternoons, 8:00 am... no one is answering... emailed them no one is responding...
Reconsideration is not a guarantee or its not most for them to look into your file. Its on officer if he wants to reconsider and open your file again or no. I wouldn’t bet ny hopes on it too much. Thats why asking to submit a fresh application!

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Reconsideration is not a guarantee or its not most for them to look into your file. Its on officer if he wants to reconsider and open your file again or no. I wouldn’t bet ny hopes on it too much. Thats why asking to submit a fresh application!
Thanks Tony! Appreciate your response. I understand but I think officer is still obligated to let me know if he/she is reconsidering or not. If not, why not. They cannot just ignore us and leave us in Limbo.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks Tony! Appreciate your response. I understand but I think officer is still obligated to let me know if he/she is reconsidering or not. If not, why not. They cannot just ignore us and leave us in Limbo.
Exactly but these people do not care, They will just ignore without letting us know. Not trying to de-motivate you but if i would be in your shoe i would just forget about it and submit a fresh application.

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023

I had submitted my PCC certificate as well upfront with the application. I called the IRCC today they said my criminality is in process.Medicals background has been cleared.

Reactions: Love101