+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
I have a pending J R (leave granted) but got stage 1 approval for H & C. So I put JR in abeyance, with plan to withdraw case upon receipt of stage 2 approval for H&C. Now the question! Do you or anyone think stage 2 approval might be affected by the pending JR? What is your recommendation and is there anyone with similar experience?

Thanks
Is this your refugee JR?

Reactions: Love101

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes received AOR but nothing started yet
Looks like your JR was denied in Oct 2022 and so at that point your H&C should have started being processed since it was likely put on hold until you received the results of your JR. unfortunately H&C applications take a lot of time. It is not surprising that you haven’t heard anything about your H&C application if the application only really became active again in October.

Reactions: Mahisharm

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
If you received AOR, your application is in process then. your file is certainly in queue waiting to be reviwed. Your application is just 4 month old, so it's normal not to see or received anything at this time. I would be worried when it's 1 year and I don't get AIP or receive any correspondence.
OK thank you. Just day by day anxiety increasing what would happen

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Good morning all, Pls I just submitted my new H&C online application but there was not enough space to upload all documents. I read somewhere on the application that I could submit on their web form but when I clicked on it, it doesn’t give me that option. Any help pls?

Reactions: Love101