+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Good morning all, Pls I just submitted my new H&C online application but there was not enough space to upload all documents. I read somewhere on the application that I could submit on their web form but when I clicked on it, it doesn’t give me that option. Any help pls?
Good day, Christy I would suggest you to wait until you have received an acknowledgement of receipt for your initial H&C application before adding any extra document that you were unable to upload during your submission. A webform is always available for sending documents to the IRCC.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
@emmaola2002 Thank you for the response. The issue is that I did online application and from what I’ve read on this platform, you we don’t receive AOR for online application. Also I tried using the IRCC webform but the option to add additional docs was only available for Express Entry application and it kept bouncing me back. I have not been able to include any of my supporting articles for my application so I’m really worried.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
@emmaola2002 Thank you for the response. The issue is that I did online application and from what I’ve read on this platform, you we don’t receive AOR for online application. Also I tried using the IRCC webform but the option to add additional docs was only available for Express Entry application and it kept bouncing me back. I have not been able to include any of my supporting articles for my application so I’m really worried.
Who told u dont get AOR for online application? You will receive AOR just wait until you get it and then send remaining docs using webform including your H&C application no.
FYI, its taking 45-60 days to receive AOR

Reactions: Swagzzy