+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi just watching your comments for a long time. I got My Aip Nov. 10. I just want to share my timeline:
June 2020- AOR
March 2021- Refused
June 2021-Applied for JR& Reconsideration
March 2022-Leave granted
April 2022- Hearing
May 2022- JR successful file sent to another officer for reditermination
Nov 2022- AIP
Congrats, i remember you when you received the refusal, the decision was unreasonable at all, you had a very good case

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Officers don't want to work, this is the problem !
it doesn't make sense to wait months for an immigration application !
I wonder how these officers are spending their working days, what are they doing all this time? to ultimately commit serious errors of law in their stupid decisions....they are neither professional nor compassionate
I really hope to not wait another 15 months to get a refusal based on false arguments and an incomplete file analysis, I would like to say to everyone here that the timeline is not an indicator of your chances at all, i have seen people getting AIP after 4, months, 7, 8 months and others getting refusals after a year or even more
What’s going on with immigration?

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Officers don't want to work, this is the problem !
it doesn't make sense to wait months for an immigration application !
I wonder how these officers are spending their working days, what are they doing all this time? to ultimately commit serious errors of law in their stupid decisions....they are neither professional nor compassionate
I really hope to not wait another 15 months to get a refusal based on false arguments and an incomplete file analysis, I would like to say to everyone here that the timeline is not an indicator of your chances at all, i have seen people getting AIP after 4, months, 7, 8 months and others getting refusals after a year or even more

I agree with you totally. In as much that you make lots of sense and your points are valid! What can we do other than wait, hope and pray for those of us who believe in prayers and in God!

agitation and anxiety will rather aggravate our mental health and damage us. Our only weapon is patience. Patience…patience…and patience while we bond in hope and love here. All will definitely end well. I’m waiting AIP since November, 2021

Reactions: Love101

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Just a lil RANT for today ! I honestly feel there needs to be some form of amnesty towards out of status person . Like what Justin Trudeau father did back in the day . Base on how much years you been here , kids , family , & job etc . Not no h&C because to me it isn’t guaranteed and the wait time is ridiculous. Like doesn’t it make sense to help people that’s in this country and working regardless of status like come on ! Am all for refugee but to give them more opportunities than us that are here that never contributed to the economies in no way seem like a slap in the face .let’s be frank our immigration system is a little bit better than back then but Justin isn’t really doing anything for people like us and this was the reason he was voted in because of his father and what he did back in the day ! Smh only god can help us atm

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Hallo family, am asking for help , I got a positive decision in Sept (convention refugee) and immediately applied for my Pr, and today I received AIP for my humaniterian file , can I cancel my refugee convention status and continue with Humaniterian or keep it .because I have both positive decision

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hallo family, am asking for help , I got a positive decision in Sept (convention refugee) and immediately applied for my Pr, and today I received AIP for my humaniterian file , can I cancel my refugee convention status and continue with Humaniterian or keep it .because I have both positive decision
You will have to write to the office and send letter that your refugee case was accepted. You can not do both dear.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Lucky you are

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hows it possible