File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have a question people…my mom is here no papers. Her common lay partner going to sponsor her. Would it be a H&C case seen that she is out of status and has been here so long or spousal sponsorship
Spousal sponsorship. She can still go through spousal sponsorship even if she is out of status. Lots of people have done that on this forum sucessfully. I would not recommend H&C in this situation.

bosaty

Nov 14, 2022
FYI - The school she plans to attend in Canada is a private career college. Private colleges are very low ranked in Canada and there's a much higher chance of a study permit being refused with a private college. I would strongly recommend she switch to either a public college or public university. For other advice, you'll need to post in the International Students section of the forum.
Appreciate. I will do that

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I have a question people…my mom is here no papers. Her common lay partner going to sponsor her. Would it be a H&C case seen that she is out of status and has been here so long or spousal sponsorship
Common law or spousal.is her best route the only way she would need h&C is if the person that’s sponsoring her sponsored someone else and is still under the 3 years . Majority of people I know here was out of status or they ran off the farm and got married and still obtain their pr .

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Common law or spousal.is her best route the only way she would need h&C is if the person that’s sponsoring her sponsored someone else and is still under the 3 years . Majority of people I know here was out of status or they ran off the farm and got married and still obtain their pr .
Ok thank you

Reactions: Indianna

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
They sent me the medical form 2 days after aip
Hi just watching your comments for a long time. I got My Aip Nov. 10. I just want to share my timeline:
June 2020- AOR
March 2021- Refused
June 2021-Applied for JR& Reconsideration
March 2022-Leave granted
April 2022- Hearing
May 2022- JR successful file sent to another officer for reditermination
Nov 2022- AIP

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Guys i submitted my application before 2 weeks, i didn't receive my AOR until now.
Can you share guys your first stage timeline ? ( Online application )
It takes between one to three months. Mostly one month but, if I could advise you, I’ll tell you to calm down and don’t get agitated so much. The most important thing is to get a positive outcome at the end.

Canada teach us all patience. Immigration teaches us the most patience of our lives. I think you get too anxious on your first application. Take things cool and put your mind at rest. I know it’s difficult but, we do not have a choice.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
It takes between one to three months. Mostly one month but, if I could advise you, I’ll tell you to calm down and don’t get agitated so much. The most important thing is to get a positive outcome at the end.

Canada teach us all patience. Immigration teaches us the most patience of our lives. I think you get too anxious on your first application. Take things cool and put your mind at rest. I know it’s difficult but, we do not have a choice.
Officers don't want to work, this is the problem !
it doesn't make sense to wait months for an immigration application !
I wonder how these officers are spending their working days, what are they doing all this time? to ultimately commit serious errors of law in their stupid decisions....they are neither professional nor compassionate
I really hope to not wait another 15 months to get a refusal based on false arguments and an incomplete file analysis, I would like to say to everyone here that the timeline is not an indicator of your chances at all, i have seen people getting AIP after 4, months, 7, 8 months and others getting refusals after a year or even more

Last edited: