+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
My study permit expired April 2022, my refusal letter came November 2, 2022
Apply for restoration as your 90 days will count after your refusal letter, try to get admission in any private college , pay the semester fee (if you can) get letter of acceptance and apply for fresh study permit with restoration.

PrincessG

Nov 13, 2022
Apply for restoration as your 90 days will count after your refusal letter, try to get admission in any private college , pay the semester fee (if you can) get letter of acceptance and apply for fresh study permit with restoration.
What about the new college am in already that was stopped because my study permit expired

PrincessG

Nov 13, 2022
Yes. Get an enrolment letter from a designated institution and apply for a study permit plus an explanation letter.
Ok what if I get an enrollment letter from my current school to complete my study and also apply for restoration is it possible

abiiiiiiiii

Nov 13, 2022
Hi there, i have been following this forum from one year.
I recently applied for H&C application in march 2022 it was online. it got refused on october 13, but i got to know yesterday about it.
My backgorund, i came in 2013 as a student, i finish my study and recived work permit, my work permit was finished and my agent applied for vistor record.
we got approved for vistor record till january 2019,In the mean time we also applied for lmia and got approved, instead of applying workpermit, he asked me to wait till the completion of visitor record and then apply lmia work permit, he said by doing this it will save us time for PR. He applied for work permit and officer refused my application by saying your are already out of your status after january 2019, he applied after the vistor record expired. After this whole situation i consulted an lawyer, and she figured it out that the agent has made mistake with my application. We applied for trp in march 2020, and i got rejected in this september saying you can apply from outside canada. We applied H&C in this february and got rejected last month, saying that they are not sufficient for you to be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, therefore your appication is refused, you are no longer in valid status and you must leave canada immediately.
i am an store owner and currently employing 5-6 employees, and have a big financial loan on my head. please help me with the situation, i have trust in this forum.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi there, i have been following this forum from one year.
I recently applied for H&C application in march 2022 it was online. it got refused on october 13, but i got to know yesterday about it.
My backgorund, i came in 2013 as a student, i finish my study and recived work permit, my work permit was finished and my agent applied for vistor record.
we got approved for vistor record till january 2019,In the mean time we also applied for lmia and got approved, instead of applying workpermit, he asked me to wait till the completion of visitor record and then apply lmia work permit, he said by doing this it will save us time for PR. He applied for work permit and officer refused my application by saying your are already out of your status after january 2019, he applied after the vistor record expired. After this whole situation i consulted an lawyer, and she figured it out that the agent has made mistake with my application. We applied for trp in march 2020, and i got rejected in this september saying you can apply from outside canada. We applied H&C in this february and got rejected last month, saying that they are not sufficient for you to be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, therefore your appication is refused, you are no longer in valid status and you must leave canada immediately.
i am an store owner and currently employing 5-6 employees, and have a big financial loan on my head. please help me with the situation, i have trust in this forum.
Did you apply for officer notes ?
can you share please your h&c timeilne ?

abiiiiiiiii

Nov 13, 2022
Not yet, I just came to know yesterday, I am so worried about what i do now.
Applied near march end, got AOR IN 3-4 days, done biometric in next 10 days, and got refused on oct 13. But i came to know yesterday, my lawyer said it was in spam mail, so didnt know, but on the letter it says october 13.