+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I got my ecopr today… there was a mistake in my height, do I need to you update Ircc or let go. I don’t want a situation where there will be delay towards fixing it .

Reactions: mike@13

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I got my ecopr today… there was a mistake in my height, do I need to you update Ircc or let go. I don’t want a situation where there will be delay towards fixing it .
Congrats…I do not think you have to change that. When did you receive AIP?

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello guys hope everyone is doing great,
I need some advise. One of my friend he came to canada back in 2012 as a student and before he can finish his study some fake IRCC member told him without finishing his study he can apply for LMIA and he can easily get work permit and PR. After stop continuing his study that lawyer took his passport and other documents as promised he is going to apply for LMIA for my friend. But after almost one year my friend find out he never applied for his LMIA or work permit. He just applied for his Study permit because his study permit was expired in 2014. And my friend got 6 month study permit but my friend never get the study permit as that IRCC member gave his address for the study permit and immigration send the study permit to the lawyer address and Lawyer never told him about the study permit.
When my friend went to other lawyer she find out he is out of status and there was nothing he could do that time. And now he is out of status since 2015. Never applied for work permit, study permit or anything.
If he applied for H&C is there will be any chance Win. Based on what happened with him in past. I am not sure if he can prove what scam happened with him before.
Please help.
this terrible what happend to your friend. I came in 2012 as a student, and due to unfortunate series of events I lost my status, All thanks to god I applied for my H&C this year. Tell your friend there are still chance to restore his status through H&C. if he is low income he can call legal aid If he is living in Ontario. Tell your friend not to loose hope and be positive.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
this terrible what happend to your friend. I came in 2012 as a student, and due to unfortunate series of events I lost my status, All thanks to god I applied for my H&C this year. Tell your friend there are still chance to restore his status through H&C. if he is low income he can call legal aid If he is living in Ontario. Tell your friend not to loose hope and be positive.
I told him the same. Because he had no status he worked in cash salary to survive. Can you help me to know how he can start as I can’t see his establishment in canada as he never did any volunteer or paid tax after 2014. He has a hardship to go back to India as he needs to take care his family.

Reactions: lonesheep93

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I told him the same. Because he had no status he worked in cash salary to survive. Can you help me to know how he can start as I can’t see his establishment in canada as he never did any volunteer or paid tax after 2014. He has a hardship to go back to India as he needs to take care his family.
So his family is in Canada? This is a good H&C reason to stay with his family in Canada.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
No he is alone his family is back home
He will have to prove his establishment, he’s been here since before 2015, I am correct?,
Does he is member of any church? Does he is active in his community?, Does he have friends at work? Did he take any English course?
A lot of members applied by themselves for H&C but you need proof of your argument, and with proof I mean with a lot of documents which explain his story and if his story is verifiable or believable. He can also try with a lawyer or immigration consultant.
More experienced members in this forum can guide him of what support documents he needs.
All the best

Reactions: GrecchiJu

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Hallo everyone , I received my Gcms my file was assigned, due date was June but no AIP up to now , does any one why my file has a due date but no Aip yet it is already assigned?
2. why did they hold some pages does any one know why ??

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hallo everyone , I received my Gcms my file was assigned, due date was June but no AIP up to now , does any one why my file has a due date but no Aip yet it is already assigned?
2. why did they hold some pages does any one know why ??
Did your order states that some pages are been held? And when did you order GCMS? Normally when the due date past some time the office is on holiday or just reviewing your submitions

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
I told him the same. Because he had no status he worked in cash salary to survive. Can you help me to know how he can start as I can’t see his establishment in canada as he never did any volunteer or paid tax after 2014. He has a hardship to go back to India as he needs to take care his fam
I too paid my taxes until 2014, as i was unaware due to my young age about the system plus I was batteling severe depression during this time. Lets just say I was in a though spot, but for starters he can collect referece letter fom the local mosque or church he attends , if he donated to charites he can collect those docs, if he attends and school perhaps collect documt from there.A reference lettter from his work would be helpful. He needs to build a case around the type of difficulties he would face in India. I hope and pray for your friend.

Last edited: