+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi
Swagzzy i want to know little bit
you are saying that you applied for RAD then JD well JD was dismissed . so tell me in between you don't face removal order if yes what we have to do to stop removal order please guide me because my refugee fails now i am applying for RAD how to take step nice way not getting. Please send me your email id so i can contact you soon i need direction thanks
Don’t panic. Take it easy and a step at a time. Most likely, you won’t get removal order until you exhaust all lifelines.
For now, apply for RAD. You might be lucky to win RAD and that will just be it. If RAD get dismissed, apply for JR to buy time then apply for H&C simultaneously. That’s what everyone I know in my shoes did and they are PR now. It’s the same lane I’m plying and I’m hopeful it will work.
I did know anyone who got removal letter (it’s luck though) but, stay positive and act immediately. Don’t wast time.
We are here to help ourselves. Stay strong and you will soon come here to share good news.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
So I got IRCC I’ve got everything pass except Security….so that’s what they doing now. Finally I got to know exactly what to do for my work permit too.

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I apply for refugee and got rejected. now I don't know what to do should I apply RAD and Judicial Review if they also negative then removal order will come what should I do.
Because i am here with family wife and 2 kids.
if I go to H and C after judicial review dismiss then removal order will come in place H and C will not allow me to stay in Canada.
please guide me some idea who have gone with this situation.

every Lawyer saying different different way i am confused some saying go one by one some saying right away apply H and C.
i don't want go back home there is nothing for me or for my kids vary hard life back home.
Hi , I was once in your situation, I applied for JR but immediately applied for H&C before JR refused me. I got my Aip a few weeks after rejection of my Jr . I will advice you apply for H&c asap. All the best .

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I got a link today to confirm my permanent residency application is approved. Is this the Copr or I still have to wait for the portal to be created .
Congrats they will send you the portal soon what is your time frame from 1 st stage to second please

N0S08Q0

Jun 28, 2022
Heloo everyone I had a question we received our work permit after 17 month comming to Canada and we were on welfare for 17 month until we got work permit. At present we both are working in it sector. Does it affect my h& c application