+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
AIP JUNE 30,2021 Still waiting so frustrating case put for processing latest news anybody else waiting for so long to finish the second stage
or has any one have any idea how to deal with this thanks

Reactions: Ramone1

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
AIP JUNE 30,2021 Still waiting so frustrating case put for processing latest news anybody else waiting for so long to finish the second stage
or has any one have any idea how to deal with this thanks
Hi, how long did your application took before you got AIP, I have seen some cases that the longer you wait before AIP, the sooner the 2nd stage takes or the viceversa

Reactions: Swagzzy

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hey, does anyone has idea why my application is not showing at all on ECAS? Each time I try to check my application status, it does bring anything!!!
Hi, you have to put your 2 last names into the last name box, I had try so many many times to check my application until I found out that it’s required the 2 last names, once I tried with my 2 last names I could see all updates for my application (2 years process) try again and let know if it works

Reactions: Swagzzy

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, you have to put your 2 last names into the last name box, I had try so many many times to check my application until I found out that it’s required the 2 last names, once I tried with my 2 last names I could see all updates for my application (2 years process) try again and let know if it works
I don’t understand what you mean by 2 last names. Please make me understand. You mean my first name and other name? The box requires only last name and it’s just one box.
Thanks.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, how long did your application took before you got AIP, I have seen some cases that the longer you wait before AIP, the sooner the 2nd stage takes or the viceversa
My friend waited for almost two years for AIP but 2nd stage took only two months. He got PR card two months after uploading the second stage docs.

Reactions: kukestoronto
Apr 13, 2022
Protected persons Case

Application received July 31st 2020
Biometric on October 2020
1st Medical on April 2021
Additional medical for 1 person out of 4 in july
On june 2021 security verification
2nd Medical request for 3 out of 4 persons in May
2nd medical request for 1 person on july 5 with family verification form and additional family information
Medical done on 28th july
..........PLZ TELL ME WHEN CAN EXPECT PPR PLZ REPLY ME ASAP

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
I apply for refugee and got rejected. now I don't know what to do should I apply RAD and Judicial Review if they also negative then removal order will come what should I do.
Because i am here with family wife and 2 kids.
if I go to H and C after judicial review dismiss then removal order will come in place H and C will not allow me to stay in Canada.
please guide me some idea who have gone with this situation.

every Lawyer saying different different way i am confused some saying go one by one some saying right away apply H and C.
i don't want go back home there is nothing for me or for my kids vary hard life back home.