+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Is anyone able to get to IRCC? I need to get to someone asap. But no luck. Like my work permit conditions are incorrect and am at risk of been laid of until it’s correct…

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anyone able to get to IRCC? I need to get to someone asap. But no luck. Like my work permit conditions are incorrect and am at risk of been laid of until it’s correct…
Do you have email contact in the office that delivered your work permit? You can also send webform to correct details, but that may take up to month to get response.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hey, does anyone has idea why my application is not showing at all on ECAS? Each time I try to check my application status, it does bring anything!!!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, does anyone has idea why my application is not showing at all on ECAS? Each time I try to check my application status, it does bring anything!!!
ECAS never worked for us. Application Never showed up. In very rare cases, they cannnot create online account for you. For example, if you already applied for PR via another route before, they cannot link your HC to the same UCI. You can send webform but no guarantee they will fix it.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
ECAS never worked for us. Application Never showed up. In very rare cases, they cannnot create online account for you. For example, if you already applied for PR via another route before, they cannot link your HC to the same UCI. You can send webform but no guarantee they will fix it.
so what’s your advise? How can I check the status of my application??