+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hi everyone I need some help on what to do ,
So I have been called up for monthly check in interview at the cbsa . I am a failed refugee and on my first interview they gave me a passport application to fill so I can be send back home . At that time I had a valid permit and told them I was working fulltime . But now my current work permit has been expired and I have applied for extension already it's been 4 months . I am still working at my current job , if they ask me again in my second interview that if I am working what should I say ???
When I applied for workpermit extension I got a letter from cic that I am eligible to work until July 15 or until a decision has been made which ever comes First .
Does this mean I can keep working until I get a decision on my work permit ???

Please someone help.
yes, you. tell the truth it will be better for you

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hi everyone today I went to cbsa for my second check in and they gave me an immigration Bond detention review forum and I was asked to come back after 3 weeks .
Any idea what that is what's a bond detention review forum ???

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi everyone today I went to cbsa for my second check in and they gave me an immigration Bond detention review forum and I was asked to come back after 3 weeks .
Any idea what that is what's a bond detention review forum ???
Hello @Samboxer I will advise you to get your lawyer involved ASAP. Did you say something at the interview with CBSA person that will make him or her not trust you? Do you have an H&C application or any application in? Regards to your question see below.

https://irb.gc.ca/en/legal-policy/procedures/Pages/ProcessRevMot.aspx

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hello @Samboxer I will advise you to get your lawyer involved ASAP. Did you say something at the interview with CBSA person that will make him or her not trust you? Do you have an H&C application or any application in? Regards to your question see below.

https://irb.gc.ca/en/legal-policy/procedures/Pages/ProcessRevMot.aspx
No I have been told to check in every 3rd Wednesday of the month . And they told me I am good to go . That's it I didn't said anything no conversation nothing . The officer just wrote the next appearing date and gave me back the form and asked me to bring it next time .

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
No I have been told to check in every 3rd Wednesday of the month . And they told me I am good to go . That's it I didn't said anything no conversation nothing . The officer just wrote the next appearing date and gave me back the form and asked me to bring it next time .
Will be eligible for H&C in January

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I got a link today to confirm my permanent residency application is approved. Is this the Copr or I still have to wait for the portal to be created .

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
After you confirm did you receive anything. And when did you submit medical?
Not yet , but my medical was received on the 18th , decision made on the 21st . Got approval letter today to confirm my location and they said a link will be sent to create a portal

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet , but my medical was received on the 18th , decision made on the 21st . Got approval letter today to confirm my location and they said a link will be sent to create a portal
Not copr yet. In a few days they will send you another email to upload your picture and confirm residency on the portal. After another few days, you will get another email that you can now download copr from portal.

Eposi

Jul 27, 2022
Hi everyone i wish to find out if you can be landed without a valid passport under humanitarian and compassionate grounds