+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
My status changed to decision made today. Should i except an email soon.

I recieved aip back in sept 2021
Congrats…can you share your timeline again please. Including when you submitted all documents. And I see a lot of person receiving email within 24hours

Reactions: Ramone1

Khan268

Jul 13, 2022
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum and I want to share that I want too to move to Canada but I am still unable to find out the true point. If anyone knows please help me out.

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Aug 2020 application
June 2021 aip
Medical and pcc submitted in fall 2021.
Never heard back from them since then
You have to contact them , same thing happened with my friend he waited and waited and waited , when he contacted them they said we didn’t Recive your medical yet !!! He was surprised then he sent the medical report that he got from the clinic directly to them (ircc) and then they said ‘ now we have received all the documents needed ‘ and his file moved to the next step

Reactions: Ramone1

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
You have to contact them , same thing happened with my friend he waited and waited and waited , when he contacted them they said we didn’t Recive your medical yet !!! He was surprised then he sent the medical report that he got from the clinic directly to them (ircc) and then they said ‘ now we have received all the documents needed ‘ and his file moved to the next step
The online portal states medical received since last year

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hello, Need an advise please.

As P.R can i apply visa based on H& C grounds for my brother and sister, they are alone in my country and I got some fear in my mind.

Kindly response