+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Especially my children report. Even the update that I did in March sending my paystub and school letter as I did the PSW course as well as getting the credits done to get my Dipolma. So I had update that I did the grade 9&10 credits
And the agent ID at the bottom is different from the ID that refused you before, right ?

Aleexee

Jul 5, 2022
I'm the only child of parents. My parents travelled to Canada on visit visa in March-22 and sadly my father passed away in Canada 2 weeks ago during this visit. I don't qualify for PGP until next year and my mother is not self sufficient financially as she has never worked and doesn't have higher education. I am from Pakistan and it'd be very difficult for her to survive on her own considering the social, law order and economic issues in Pakistan .

Is H&c route worth in my mother's case?

• Sad
Reactions: Ramone1

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
I'm the only child of parents. My parents travelled to Canada on visit visa in March-22 and sadly my father passed away in Canada 2 weeks ago during this visit. I don't qualify for PGP until next year and my mother is not self sufficient financially as she has never worked and doesn't have higher education. I am from Pakistan and it'd be very difficult for her to survive on her own considering the social, law order and economic issues in Pakistan .

Did you try the super visa for parents and grand parents? I read yesterday that parents can stay up to 5 years considering they are eligible.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015

For H and C establishment in Canada, ties to Canada, best interest of the child, if any may be grand kid, genuine difficulty to stay in home country(ties to home country brothers sisters etc,,) n financial stability are the factors considered. The IRCC main question will be; Why dont' u try super visa ? It is for five years, extendable for 2 yrs.

Reactions: canuck78

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hello friends , got aip already,
My passport is valid, my spouse passport expired, cbsa have our documents
My question is,

1. I have my pcc December 2020, this is good for submission ircc or apply new one.

2. My spouse passport expired, how can apply pcc home country, my home country without valid passport never give me pcc.
What can I do ? Pls help

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Mot being self-sufficient financially is not a reason to get PR. You could send money home. As others have already stated there is an option of a supervisa. If you do apply for H&C and it is denied travelling to Canada as a visitor may become much more difficult. How old is your motheR? Can she care for herself (cook, bathe get dressed, do light cleaning, etc.)?

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello friends , got aip already,
My passport is valid, my spouse passport expired, cbsa have our documents
My question is,

1. I have my pcc December 2020, this is good for submission ircc or apply new one.

2. My spouse passport expired, how can apply pcc home country, my home country without valid passport never give me pcc.
What can I do ? Pls help
A new PCC is required only if you have visited home countryafterDec.2020 for more than six months.

Reactions: Sandeepgill83