+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
IFH only cover your medical once so if you used it before to do medical you will have to pay... however I have seen where people get OHIP with AIP and they didn't have to pay for medical
You always have to pay for an immigration medical. It is not an insured benefit not unlike any work physical.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do you think my Job letter and the mat leave statement will be ok. As I did not send the savings
You need to include multiple months of savings. The goal is to show is that you have the finances to care for you family without government help. By not including it this could lead to additional delays. Current returns, any financial account statements (3-6 months), proof of ownership of any other asset, proof of employment and salary, etc.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
q

First page : principal and second office.
Second page : Eligibility, criminality, security
I just checked the gcms notes that I received in December
Oh…that’s what you were asking. So my eligibility not stated but criminality pass Everything else not stated. My secondary office was Toronto. But now am at Niagara

Reactions: wello711

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see Vancouver office on everything
On pages 1-2 you will see Eligibility, criminality passed or not started etc. Those are the key ones.

Also check section incoming and outgoing correspondence.

If officer has already issued decision, any decision arguments will be printed on the very last page.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
On pages 1-2 you will see Eligibility, criminality passed or not started etc. Those are the key ones.

Also check section incoming and outgoing correspondence.

If officer has already issued decision, any decision arguments will be printed on the very last page.
Oh…I just saw it @Katayoon that there is reason for considering my application. And that my Eligibility states Pass. Sorry guys because I submitted 2 GCMS as I didn’t receive first one. They quoted both in response let me read it and tell you guys what officer states

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
So guys alittle update. So the officer wrote that he approved application as I have steadily been working since 2016, involved in church and my children are doing expectational well in school as I send all there reports. My step daughter wrote me letters and I provided them. States that am a dedicated mother and my involvement with children in the community. And I provided proof that I send money to Jamaica to take care of my dad and brothers and he states am the bread winner for my extended family and I show proof of this. So on the ground of best interest of children, involvement in community and establishments he is approving application.