+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Ok thank you…my other question was. I am trying to change condition of my work permit. Does the AIP exempt us from paying or we need to pay?
You can send everything, Then when they send your medical form the doctor will send your results directly,
no AIP is not and exemption you have to pay,
I beleive you are making reference to your other post. I am not sure what to do in this case, I beleive you can send them a letter of explanation with the new form, cause it was an honest mistake,
When my PGWP expired I paid for an extention and sent them all the paper work (in that time I didn't know there was not extention for PGWP), they refunded everything, maybe they will refund the cost in your case too, maybe you have to pay again, but that's just my belief....

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
@wello711 when you send the documents to Niagara did you get the auto response immediately. I just submitted my documents
You get an automated response, then wait after 2 or 3 days, someone will answer you back something like received, or a short message that they update your file

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I am refugee failed, when I apply refugee they take our passport and give me certified coppy. My spouse passport expired, our passport seized cbsa have. Ircc ask me pcc my home country, how can I provide, because without passport I can not apply pcc..

can I go to cbsa office request for certified coppy or send certified coppy when I apply refugee they give me. Need help
yes cbsa will give you verified copy of you passp

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Tony,
Did you receive any news about your application ?
Hey wello711, i withdrew my application earlier due to some wrong information thinking to apply in another program but i was wrong and regretting it now. I will be submitting soon in a week or so. Almost done!

Reactions: wello711