+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Is their a way my husband can apply a work permit even if he is already refused in H&C? In the letter it says that he must leave Canada :(
When my first H&C was refused I prepare new one as the first officer sent refusal straight to CBSA. And I apply work permit and write a nice letter of how I need to provide for my family

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Ok…wow, did your medical pass? And do you have valid passport?
I don't have it since it has expired and I have explained to them why I cannot get it plus there is a rule 25 on immigration and Refugees regarding people without passports I hope this is not the case for the delay since it is out of my hand

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I don't have it since it has expired and I have explained to them why I cannot get it plus there is a rule 25 on immigration and Refugees regarding people without passports I hope this is not the case for the delay since it is out of my hand
Hi @kukestoronto, I got my AIP since April 202, medical passed and I submitted all the documents requested for. I got to know through my MP that they started my background check in February 2022 and up till this moment no further information.