+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
I better prepare a new application than to wait for this reconsideration process. I only hope that the officer change his or her mind, I hope that a word can enlightened his or her mind to reverse the first decision.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I better prepare a new application than to wait for this reconsideration process. I only hope that the officer change his or her mind, I hope that a word can enlightened his or her mind to reverse the first decision.
We all suggested you to submit a new application using your current and new evidence. That way there’s much chance it will end up in different office and different officer who can/will have different opinion on your file and chnace of getting you approved!

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
We all suggested you to submit a new application using your current and new evidence. That way there’s much chance it will end up in different office and different officer who can/will have different opinion on your file and chnace of getting you approved!
Yes….as that’s what I did

Reactions: Katayoon

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello everyone. Congratulations to all those receiving good news. Please I want to ask for anyone who can help with a format for a strong support letter. Maybe 2 different format for support letter from people who know you. What I mean, is what will be the details of what your friends and people who want to write for you will write. Details or what kind of ontent should the letters have. Can someone inbox me any format which I can show to people that will write support letters for me and my family. Thanks guys

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. Congratulations to all those receiving good news. Please I want to ask for anyone who can help with a format for a strong support letter. Maybe 2 different format for support letter from people who know you. What I mean, is what will be the details of what your friends and people who want to write for you will write. Details or what kind of ontent should the letters have. Can someone inbox me any format which I can show to people that will write support letters for me and my family. Thanks guys
To IRCC
From John Smith
Address:
Phone:
e-mail:
Date: [...]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to support Ricardo Rivera's application for permanent residence. I have been Ricardo's colleague at Novatech since 2017, where we both work as IT technicians. He has been an excellent team member, always ready to fill in for me when I am sick. He always delivers on his projects, and even when his wife Matilda was hospitalized during the pandemic, he juggled successfully all work/life demands without a single deadline missed. His departure from Canada would be a huge loss for our company.

Over the past years, I also had a chance to meet his beautiful family. His children - Tony and Ana - love Canada, their school and their friends here. It breaks my heart knowing that they may have to leave Canada. I am afraid that they will not have the same quality of education and health back home, and Ricardo would not be able to find a comparably good job to provide for his family. I am aware that Honduras has extremely high unemployment rate, poor health and education indicators, and high gun violence.

Sir, Madam, please do not let this family get uprooted from their life in Canada.

Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need further information.

John Smith (signed)

The story, names are fictional. No offense to anyone.

Last edited:

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Hi Guys,

Need some advice.

I got AIP in sept 2021 and submitted all the paper work with the copr fee in oct 2021 but haven't received anything after that. Someone said criminality check ( although i have no criminal record) takes a long time is it correct. thanks in advance

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
To IRCC
From John Smith
Address:
Phone:
e-mail:
Date: [...]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to support Ricardo Rivera's application for permanent residence. I have been Ricardo's colleague at Novatech since 2017, where we both work as IT technicians. He has been an excellent team member, always ready to fill in for me when I am sick. He always delivers on his projects, and even when his wife Matilda was hospitalized during the pandemic, he juggled successfully all work/life demands without a single deadline missed. His departure from Canada would be a huge loss for our company.

Over the past years, I also had a chance to meet his beautiful family. His children - Tony and Ana - love Canada, their school and their friends here. It breaks my heart knowing that they may have to leave Canada. I am afraid that they will not have the same quality of education and health back home, and Ricardo would not be able to find a comparably good job to provide for his family. I am aware that Honduras has extremely high unemployment rate, poor health and education indicators, and high gun violence.

Sir, Madam, please do not let this family get uprooted from their life in Canada.

Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need further information.

John Smith (signed)

The story, names are fictional. No offense to anyone.
Thanks so much. This gives a clear understanding and insight of what I can tell them to write. Thanks