+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Just received my PR on Friday it took only 2 weeks my second stage approved on the 11 may and 16 may the started process the PR 3rd June got my PR on the mail.

Don't give up guys,the journey is very hard.
Congratulations, I’m doing my medical and police check this week, I hope the answer for our 2nd stage application comes quick as yours, did they ask you to renew your passport?

Reactions: Mahisharm

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
Guys how long does reconsideration takes and are they going to issue another decision letter ? How can we know of our reconsideration is approved ? Thank you.

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Guys how long does reconsideration takes and are they going to issue another decision letter ? How can we know of our reconsideration is approved ? Thank you.
2 to 4 months sometime take years , let me know how you submitted your reconsideration? By web or email address? I got answer for my reconsideration in two week , I know a member got answer in 4 months .

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Usually they should let you know by email if they don’t reconsider your application. But as your officer open your case again then he can issue new decision note if je refuse it again it will be different refusal note based on evidence, if your application is not an asshole or egoistic he can overturn his decision. Praying for you .

Reactions: Swagzzy

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi, i check by phone
When I try to check by phone and enter my application number it says we do not find any application.

i am wondering if we can do link it online after AOR?

i wanted to see if biometrics are updated on my file or not? Its been 2 weeks that my husband has done the biometrics.

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
When I try to check by phone and enter my application number it says we do not find any application.

i am wondering if we can do link it online after AOR?

i wanted to see if biometrics are updated on my file or not? Its been 2 weeks that my husband has done the biometrics.
I think we cannot link our application online did you try again?

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
2 to 4 months sometime take years , let me know how you submitted your reconsideration? By web or email address? I got answer for my reconsideration in two week , I know a member got answer in 4 months .
Hopefully I will get answer soon, I ask reconsideration via email. Yes they reopened the file already they put a note on my file that reconsideration received and in eCas it says “IJ PROCESS” and in automatic phone cals says “We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements”

hopefully they will issue a positive decision.