File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We applied for our wps extension before our WPs expired, but because we are in implied status we aren’t getting our CCB. Now we are not able to pay for everything that we need to pay ( rent, food, bills).
My husband is the only worker at home , and our counts are not matching.
Is there any chance to get CCB in implied status, if I call them , send all the documents that we applied for H&C, we applied for WPs extension…
Thanks
I'm not sure about the answer to the CCB question. However you might as well try and see what happens.

I believe you must have valid status in Canada to qualify. I don't know if implied status counts. But you might as well try. No harm in doing that.

Good luck.

Reactions: MPMG

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I'm not sure about the answer to the CCB question. However you might as well try and see what happens.

I believe you must have valid status in Canada to qualify. I don't know if implied status counts. But you might as well try. No harm in doing that.

Good luck.
Thank you so much for your answer!

Have a nice Sunday !

Hopefully this week we all having a good news !

canada_live22

Oct 19, 2021
Ok, I have a approval letter of our H&C application (e-mail) is this email what I need to show ?
Yes is pdf with officer sing i think i went to ontario service and the girl who work she did not have any idea i show her website and she did a call ask them about it and after that she told me sorry for late i do not have idea about and give us OHIP

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Hey Guys I need some advice.

We are waiting for our AIP, and also we have applied for our WP we are in implied status, but unfortunately we can’t pay for our bills, we don’t have any benefit to help us and we have 4 kids .
So do you think if we apply for assistance , we can have a problem with our H&C process? It can be denied? We are really needing of help.
And if we apply how to do it ? We are in British Columbia.
TIA
Have a nice Sunday!
H&C department won’t know if you’re on social assistance if you tell them , you can apply they know information what you tell them.

ornaments

Jun 1, 2022
I think someone posted here that you can already get OHIP but you have to go to an actual office, not an agent location, because staff are more informed about this in central offices.
My mother was able to get OHIP card based on the 'AIP' letter. Take the letter, Passport and Proof of address to a Full service center. Not all Service centers do OHIP with AIP letter. Check Service ontario website or call them. If you don't have proof of address, you can apply for Ontario Photo Id. All it requires is passport.