+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Guys, there's always a way, I believed I lost everything when they rejected my express entry application, eventhough I decided to stay....i lived in the limbo for many many years, many people I met on the way told me to go back, that this country is not for me and that I was better back home... still I stayed, I didn't know there was a category which will help my case, God helped me and in my way I found a person who trusted in me and guided me.....and here I am, there's always hope and never give up and listen to other people, trust in yourself
Thanks for the encouragement but it’s just frustrating. Did refugee got denied, did H&C got denied am appealing it now plus I have new H&C in. I have been here for 11years I have 4 children that’s depending on me

• Sad
Reactions: Katayoon

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Guys, there's always a way, I believed I lost everything when they rejected my express entry application, eventhough I decided to stay....i lived in the limbo for many many years, many people I met on the way told me to go back, that this country is not for me and that I was better back home... still I stayed, I didn't know there was a category which will help my case, God helped me and in my way I found a person who trusted in me and guided me.....and here I am, there's always hope and never give up and listen to other people, trust in yourself
Very inspirational thoughts.Thanks

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
True talk @Jjla.
Hope is the last thing to loose.
Hold on to it for as long as you have breath.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi
One of my friend got AIP in February he submitted his medical and other documents now his lawyer told him to renew his passport he is failed refugee.. Is it required to have passport?
Pls suggest somone.

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi
One of my friend got AIP in February he submitted his medical and other documents now his lawyer told him to renew his passport he is failed refugee.. Is it required to have passport?
Pls suggest somone.
He doesn't need to renew cos his passport is with cbsa. And they won't release it until after PR. So all he need to to his to get a copy of is his passport data page and write a letter stating the above been reason he can't renew

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
He doesn't need to renew cos his passport is with cbsa. And they won't release it until after PR. So all he need to to his to get a copy of is his passport data page and write a letter stating the above been reason he can't renew
Correct. That was what we did.

Reactions: Mahisharm

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Latin, i applied for CSQ in June 2021 and I got it towards the end of September 2021, roughly 3 months.
it was very quick for you ! because CSQ application take many months
Congratulations
did you receive before CAQ ( Certificat d'acceptation du Québec ) for study permit or work permit ?