+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys please don’t listen to everyone some of members trying to give misinformation watch out for those guys

no guts no glory no sacrifice no victory
You guys will be permanent resident one day just be positive don’t let negativity around you

I will give you the last update this Thursday or Wednesday then after that no more

as of last Thursday The process timeline is normal still in 15 months not a lot of Ukrainians applying for H&c so far just 2% still there’s a hope you might be good answer by the end of the May

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna

VIP Member
Joined Oct 4, 2020
Messages 3,009 Likes 6,274
Wouldn't it be fun if Ayanna became the Canadian Minister of Immigration some day? After all, the most important thing in politics is to be likeable.
Thank you @Bornlucky . Helping out others in anyway doesn’t need a title or position. If this world produce more kind, sensible, and helpful people who don’t look for self benefit like you .we don’t need politicians .

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Anyone got COPR recently.the process was so fast before and now looks like its taking time. I got in Aug 2021. is there anyone else waiting for COPR.

Reactions: Naz786

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hey guys I see a lot of negativity in this few months I don’t know why only two or three members been refused but think how many got approval didn’t share here

all I’m saying no news is good news
It doesn’t matters how long takes as long it’s positive answers

as lady with two kids immigrated to Canada 2017 who live on food banks no money to pay the rent walking 7 to 10km to save few dollars to food On table I knock everybody door but I always get no answer I always see a dream I will successful I will get status

i’m not gonna give you guys too much headaches The moral of the story That I didn’t give up. We prepare ourselves for the worse
Hope for the best we made plans B for if
We starting work two to 3 jobs save money if canada didn’t work we should have money for kids future my first bank statements was $500 sent H&c application
After sixes months updates jumped to $9500
2019 updates to IRCc bank statements $27000 last update sent to irrc with taxes $97000 bank statements on 2021 I got call for H&c office the officer told me about my updates and she said to me she very empress with my application and how work to have savings paying taxes to Government

after fews days later I got Aip then copr and pr
Next year I will apply for citizenship

what almighty God give me status over million dollar house and cars everything want I can buy thanks him he the only change your lifestyle

all those hard work paid off
When I pray I Submit myself to Almighty God and cry and say thanks to him without him we’re nothing
Hey, Dear Ayanna.
It is truly an inspiring experience of yours. I am wondering if you had valid work permit at that time when you worked. I am thinking about my career recently, because the epidemic has limited my activities. Even though i work from home, i still get boredom and anxiety every day, in that case, i am looking forward to getting a part-time job somewhere. Interaction with people seems helpful to relieve the stress. I do not have work permit thats why i have been stuck in the dilemma. Please share with us a bit more detail.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hey guys please don’t listen to everyone some of members trying to give misinformation watch out for those guys

You guys will be permanent resident one day just be positive don’t let negativity around you

I will give you the last update this Thursday or Wednesday then after that no more

as of last Thursday The process timeline is normal still in 15 months not a lot of Ukrainians applying for H&c so far just 2% still there’s a hope you might be good answer by the end of the May
Oh my friend @Ayanna you are leaving as soon, but I know is for the best for you and your family. Thanks for all this time of support and encourage to us. God will bless you more, because you are a good person. Almost everybody here has received a help from you, and we really appreciated that.
My friend, I would like to share with you, that I already received the arc, so I will return next month, if God allows us, to finish the pr process there. Because csq is on delay, I have to wait for it to finish it. Hope someday we can meet there. Also with my friend @SweetQueen. You both were very supportive with me. God bless you more.

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022

Thank you Ayanna for sharing your inspiring story and for all the support you provided to whoever needed your help.
I wish you all the success in your new career.
God bless you and your family.

• Love
Reactions: Swagzzy and Ayanna

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022

Ayanna ji I pray to god , god give you healthy and long life , god bless you, we are miss you

• Love
Reactions: Swagzzy and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Anyone got COPR recently.the process was so fast before and now looks like its taking time. I got in Aug 2021. is there anyone else waiting for COPR.
if you haven’t received E-copr in 90 after Aip it means your missing a document or you requested exemption for passport any else
You need call the customer service on Tuesday find out what’s going on

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey, Dear Ayanna.
It is truly an inspiring experience of yours. I am wondering if you had valid work permit at that time when you worked. I am thinking about my career recently, because the epidemic has limited my activities. Even though i work from home, i still get boredom and anxiety every day, in that case, i am looking forward to getting a part-time job somewhere. Interaction with people seems helpful to relieve the stress. I do not have work permit thats why i have been stuck in the dilemma. Please share with us a bit more detail.
yes I got my open work permit under H&c in 2018 but It was good for six months and I have to renewed every six months

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Oh my friend @Ayanna you are leaving as soon, but I know is for the best for you and your family. Thanks for all this time of support and encourage to us. God will bless you more, because you are a good person. Almost everybody here has received a help from you, and we really appreciated that.
My friend, I would like to share with you, that I already received the arc, so I will return next month, if God allows us, to finish the pr process there. Because csq is on delay, I have to wait for it to finish it. Hope someday we can meet there. Also with my friend @SweetQueen. You both were very supportive with me. God bless you more.
thank you sweetheart I really happy for you this summer I will come Montreal for visit I love to see you and my dear friend @SweetQueen we should have coffee or lunch together