+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
So guys I’m gonna leave this forums soon because I have better job I’m not gonna working with nonprofit organization this is my last week with them if you have any question let me know I left you guys tools in threads if you read form beginning all you guys need to do the home work
Best luck to all you guys I hope you give get positive answers soon everyone deserve a chance
@Ayanna ; You have done commendable job in this forum. Friends have benefitted from your advice from time to time. Your story is inspiring; hard work, patience and goal in mind; Success comes at door step. Best wishes for your new assignment. Miss your presence in the forum. One question; how many times can I update my file. It is over 10 months. Can I update more documents now ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayanna and Indianna

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
So guys I’m gonna leave this forums soon because I have better job I’m not gonna working with nonprofit organization this is my last week with them if you have any question let me know I left you guys tools in threads if you read form beginning all you guys need to do the home work
Best luck to all you guys I hope you give get positive answers soon everyone deserve a chance
Although it’s so sad to hear these words I thank you so so so so much for everything you’ve been doing in this forum I’m beyond grateful to have been apart of this forum . I wish you the very best on your new adventures and I wish you’ll be successful in everything you do . You’re a great person ayanna not all hero’s wear cape . A lot of us can attest to that you’re help , words & encouragement made a difference on everyone’s lives here . You are truly an amazing person .. good luck with everything and be safe and great blessings to you and your family ! Love .

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Ayanna you are an amazing person and I pray that Jehovah God will bless you abundantly in all that you do may you find favor in everything and everyone that you come in contact with.. thank you for all that you have done in this forum I speak blessings over you and you family be safe and God bless you.

Reactions: SweetQueen

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
respectfully have a great FUC*** OFF ! Spread the wealth Canada was built on fucxin immigrants !we come in this country to do the dirty work no one wants to do we work 3 or 4 times harder than any privilege Canadians we are beyond grateful that Canada open a slot for us to apply for ourself ! Majority of us could’ve done illegal marriage but instead we choose to work our ass off ! And for u to sit on this platform and wish negative on us is beyond disgusting and that dirty mentality that you have you will never get far in life ! Canada is under populated our kids were born here or if not our family depends on us to make a better life . Who the FuCxx do u think you are that you feel u can make that call if we should or shouldn’t be approve ! To my follow h&C applicants don’t give up don’t feed into negative god will make a way for all of us and if any of us fail keep trying and never give up ! The devil comes in all forms !

I know for a fact some of y’all on this forum don’t have good intentions only wants the best for yourself and wish bad on others bad mind can’t change!
I may not know much about the processing now but I feel Ukraine is going to be taking a lot of these numbers that would’ve been given to us as much as it’s unfair because we’ve been here long. please don’t give up guys and let’s keep fighting and stick together .
There is still no proof that people are being denied H&C due to Ukrainians which is the statement I was objecting too. That in no way makes me anti-immigrant.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
@Ayanna, you are a noble woman of Grace with the courage to be kind.
You help people without expecting rewards.
As you move on to the next stage of your life, May God Almighty bless you and shine his face upon you. May he answer whenever you call and may you find Grace and Favour in every areas of your life. Best wishes my dear friend. :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hey guys I see a lot of negativity in this few months I don’t know why only two or three members been refused but think how many got approval didn’t share here

all I’m saying no news is good news
It doesn’t matters how long takes as long it’s positive answers

as lady with two kids immigrated to Canada 2017 who live on food banks no money to pay the rent walking 7 to 10km to save few dollars to food On table I knock everybody door but I always get no answer I always see a dream I will successful I will get status

i’m not gonna give you guys too much headaches The moral of the story That I didn’t give up. We prepare ourselves for the worse
Hope for the best we made plans B for if
We starting work two to 3 jobs save money if canada didn’t work we should have money for kids future my first bank statements was $500 sent H&c application
After sixes months updates jumped to $9500
2019 updates to IRCc bank statements $27000 last update sent to irrc with taxes $97000 bank statements on 2021 I got call for H&c office the officer told me about my updates and she said to me she very empress with my application and how work to have savings paying taxes to Government

after fews days later I got Aip then copr and pr
Next year I will apply for citizenship

what almighty God give me status over million dollar house and cars everything want I can buy thanks him he the only change your lifestyle

all those hard work paid off
When I pray I Submit myself to Almighty God and cry and say thanks to him without him we’re nothing
Hi Ayanna I am so impressed with your process and advice. I never sent bank statements or paystubs and I would like to. How do I update my file to IRCC by myself I don't want to use my lawyer to submit updates.

Reactions: Swagzzy and Ayanna

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Guys, i need help for a friend ( member in tihs forum ), can someone write a formal email to ask vacnouver office for refusal notes ?
i'm not english speaker so i can't really write a good email.
the application of my friend is in english
@bella12 maybe you can help
My apologies for the late response to your question. I have not been on the forum for quite some time. Below is the formal email you requested. It is the same template I use. CIC responded in less than 24hrs. It also worked for a member in this forum by the profile name Tony ( I can't remember the full profile name)

Very Important :

1) Ensure that you are using the SAME email you use in your "refused H&C application" to contact IRCC
2) Ensure you attach a copy of your DECISION LETTER to your email.

This will assist IRCC in identifying you and locating your H& C file. This will result in an IRCC swift response to your request!

Dear IRCC officer,

I am writing in regards to my refused H & C application on the "Write the date here".

I will like to request a copy of the reason(s) for the refusal of my application. Attached is a copy of the "decision letter" emailed to me from the IRCC Vancouver office. I will be very grateful if you can kindly email me a copy at the earliest convenient time.

Your response is highly appreciated and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Write your FULL NAME HERE
Write your H &C Number here
Write your UCI Number here

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna ; You have done commendable job in this forum. Friends have benefitted from your advice from time to time. Your story is inspiring; hard work, patience and goal in mind; Success comes at door step. Best wishes for your new assignment. Miss your presence in the forum. One question; how many times can I update my file. It is over 10 months. Can I update more documents now ?
Thank you dear
Yes you can updates application it has been long enough you send it by webform or you can send it by emails to Vancouver office
Whatever is convenience for you

Reactions: R Brar and Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Although it’s so sad to hear these words I thank you so so so so much for everything you’ve been doing in this forum I’m beyond grateful to have been apart of this forum . I wish you the very best on your new adventures and I wish you’ll be successful in everything you do . You’re a great person ayanna not all hero’s wear cape . A lot of us can attest to that you’re help , words & encouragement made a difference on everyone’s lives here . You are truly an amazing person .. good luck with everything and be safe and great blessings to you and your family ! Love .
Thanks to you as well your very educated person
Your words means a lot

Just be patient you will get positive answer soon

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna you are an amazing person and I pray that Jehovah God will bless you abundantly in all that you do may you find favor in everything and everyone that you come in contact with.. thank you for all that you have done in this forum I speak blessings over you and you family be safe and God bless you.
thsnks you dear for prayers I will keep in prayer May god give you positive and successful H&c soon

Reactions: Pear23 and Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna I am so impressed with your process and advice. I never sent bank statements or paystubs and I would like to. How do I update my file to IRCC by myself I don't want to use my lawyer to submit updates.
thank you dear
You can send by webform or you send by email to Vancouver office
Good luck

Reactions: Naz786