+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Don’t be upset. He is just disappointed and feels helpless like everyone of us at some point.
i’ve been rejected before too but I never blame anybody not the lawyer else but myself
I came stronger find a better lawyer and did my research homework spend my husband hard working money I fought back became successful today have pr but one days guys will have your pr too
Don’t give up and fight back you will be successful Trust me nothing comes easy
We are example here

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I’m sorry to hear you got rejected
Your rejected because your an idiot first be for need to applied for H&c do your research then apply
Learn from your mistakes
First mistake your from war zone country
Your eligible for refugee or PRRA
But you choose to not apply for both
2 mistake if your weren’t eligible because you already apply for asylum in state or maybe You have status there
3. How did you live here without working and paying taxes in 3 years
4 mistake you Blame Ayanna or other members

If ayanna or other members are agreed you then it’s negativity in this forum
All these members got a PR like me we are here to support you guys if we got it means you guys gonna get too if we tell you negative things like you saying in this platform then there’s no hope I need a Experience

Based on our experience there’s always hope it’s not end of the world maybe you should have other options you should have plan A and B before you coming over here
Blaming innocent people she’s a not officer or decision maker it’s your fault you got refuse because he didn’t do your job or your research your lawyer play you took his/her money
Don’t blame other people be a man find the solution
thanks

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
i’ve been rejected before too but I never blame anybody not the lawyer else but myself
I came stronger find a better lawyer and did my research homework spend my husband hard working money I fought back became successful today have pr but one days guys will have your pr too
Don’t give up and fight back you will be successful Trust me nothing comes easy
We are example here
Thanks for your encouragement.

Reactions: Taweda and Swagzzy

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
You are very disrespectful to everyone on this forum . You don’t know the shit people have been through just trying to get approve . You haven’t put in the work to be approve but u expect to reap the benefits ! I’m black black as night from a country that hates gay people and High crime rate , check the government website ! This is my first application and I put god first and I’m willing to take that risk ! I’ve been here for 7 years working and putting in the work . And if I’m refuse I’ll keep trying because me and majority of these people are fighters and we want better for our family ! I may not know @Ayanna but this woman have been good to everyone here and she tell u what it is if she doesn’t know something she will not speak on it or she’ll ask for someone else to clarify in that department . You , me and everyone here should be grateful that she takes the time out to give free information because I can assure you it’s $100 or more just to have a lawyer on the phone to tell you something . Respect this lady and all the veterans that are here helping us ! You should be happy because some people would just happy they get pr and not give a Fks about this group after don’t believe me check the group from years back ! They ain’t here helping . So shut up and put the work in and don’t try to pull the race card base on your Debbie downer attitude ! GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
You are very disrespectful to everyone on this forum . You don’t know the shit people have been through just trying to get approve . You haven’t put in the work to be approve but u expect to reap the benefits ! I’m black black as night from a country that hates gay people and High crime rate , check the government website ! This is my first application and I put god first and I’m willing to take that risk ! I’ve been here for 7 years working and putting in the work . And if I’m refuse I’ll keep trying because me and majority of these people are fighters and we want better for our family ! I may not know @Ayanna but this woman have been good to everyone here and she tell u what it is if she doesn’t know something she will not speak on it or she’ll ask for someone else to clarify in that department . You , me and everyone here should be grateful that she takes the time out to give free information because I can assure you it’s $100 or more just to have a lawyer on the phone to tell you something . Respect this lady and all the veterans that are here helping us ! You should be happy because some people would just happy they get pr and not give a Fks about this group after don’t believe me check the group from years back ! They ain’t here helping . So shut up and put the work in and don’t try to pull the race card base on your Debbie downer attitude ! GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!
thank you so much