+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

anhcanada2702

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Wow that’s really quick , what’s your timeline please ? Mine in process since April 2018.
Sorry I should phrase it properly that my application now has a file number just 3 weeks after my lawyer sent my application to the office in Vancouver. I assume I’m able to check my application status from now on but I dont bother since they may take months. Just a waiting game I know for everyone. Anyways let’s hope for the best for all of us eh.

May 26, 2018
Hi everyone

We recently receive a letter from CBSA for an appointment with the usual threat of removal. We are considering submitting a PRRA application form before our appointment date while still waiting for our H&C application response which is been 15 months in process. Does anyone have an idea where or how to get the form for PRRA?

Please assist. Thank you

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Yes I was wondering it’s AIP or AOR ? But thanks for clarifying , I am so sorry about your hardships that you had to gone through, we are also waiting here and counting days for a response from IRCC , I received my AOR after 10 days but for processing Ircc takes their sweet times . Still hoping for the best.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Oh so sorry for this , I hope someone will reply you soon also try to go to talk wiht your lawyer , may I know your timeline ?
Hi everyone

We recently receive a letter from CBSA for an appointment with the usual threat of removal. We are considering submitting a PRRA application form before our appointment date while still waiting for our H&C application response which is been 15 months in process. Does anyone have an idea where or how to get the form for PRRA?

Please assist. Thank you

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Hi everyone
I want apply for my mother ( widow) h and c application plz can any one suggest me hoe to apply any lawyer here plz help me ??

Reactions: Skouks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
No lawyers here....were all quasi-knowledgeable amateurs for the most part. If you want a lawyer, you will have to hire one.

Moving on:
  1. Is your mother currently in Canada?
  2. Does she have any family in her home country (children, sisters, brothers)?
  3. Do you have any family in Canada? (Spouse, children, aunts, uncles, cousins)

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
No lawyers here....were all quasi-knowledgeable amateurs for the most part. If you want a lawyer, you will have to hire one.

Moving on:
  1. Is your mother currently in Canada?
  2. Does she have any family in her home country (children, sisters, brothers)?
  3. Do you have any family in Canada? (Spouse, children, aunts, uncles, cousins)
Ya she’s in canada with me .., my brother in India , she’s with me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you have another sibling living in your home country this is not an H&C claim. You can apply to the PGP program like most other people. How old is she? Is she able to care for herself?

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Hi! Everyone:
I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some advise on how to immigrate to Canada from Nicaragua for assylum seeking in Canada.
I have family in Nicaragua who would like immigrate to Canada. Nicaragua’s political situation is unsafe and citizens are fleeing to other countries for a better future and safety for their families.
I have family back home and they are a young couple with small children. They would like to immigrate to Canada. Under the circumstances of Nicaragua’s current living situation they would like to seek for assylum in Canada.
Does anyone know if Canada is accepting apllicants from Nicaragua? And if so, what is the process.
I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some advise. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your messages.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She’s 63 years old. ?
You have many obstacles for your H&C application. She is still very young. She should be able to care for herself like cooking, going shopping, doing basic cleaning, etc. You have a sibling living in her home country. This is a PGP case. If you file for H&C and get denied it may be much harder for her to visit in the future. You have the option of applying for a supervisa when she return to India and you can apply for PGP when and if you qualify. Not sure where you got the idea for H&C but it is very hard to get and used when there is no other option.

Reactions: scylla

babyfaced4real

Jun 16, 2018
Hi everyone. Any experience from someone who has applied for H&C themselves without any legal representation because i intend to domit myself as i cant afford the bill for a lawyer. I have two kids 7&8 but i have been self employed for over a year now. what are my chances of a positive outcome

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone. Any experience from someone who has applied for H&C themselves without any legal representation because i intend to domit myself as i cant afford the bill for a lawyer. I have two kids 7&8 but i have been self employed for over a year now. what are my chances of a positive outcome
It's not clear on what grounds you are claiming H&C.

Babyfaced

Mar 11, 2017
I will start,

I applied for H&C last year on january by my own on best interest of a child ground.
7month later, without any AOR, I got a call from CIC to update my file and we talk for about 30mns about my application and familly. I receive AIP (Approval in principle) 1 day later.

Since the AIP I didn't ear any news from IRCC until january 2018, I received médical request and Annex A request. it's was all done by the end of january and my background still in progress.

and I still waiting....:oops:
Pls what documents did you include to support your application?