+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
It’s because the province of Quebec has more autonomy with their immigration compared to the rest of Canada.That province is so conservative in a lot of ways,I could never live there! :confused:
Quebec is not really a conservative state.
the majority of people here (white Quebecers for european catholic origins) are very liberal with regard to the consumption of cannbis for example or life without marriage and also a lot of things extremely liberal
however many persons( i mean the actual gouvernment) don't like the presence of religious freedom for example and even there are people ( not the majority of course ) who are against immigration and others think that they are not Canadians and they must have an independent country.

the government of Quebec it is not really a conservative gouvement but he is indirectly against man good traditional and family values and also want To reduce immigration.
if you will read the history of the province you will understand

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
the majority of people here (white Quebecers for european catholic origins) are very liberal with regard to the consumption of cannbis for example or life without marriage and also a lot of things extremely liberal
however many persons( i mean the actual gouvernment) don't like the presence of religious freedom for example and even there are people ( not the majority of course ) who are against immigration and others think that they are not Canadians and they must have an independent country.

the government of Quebec it is not really a conservative gouvement but he is indirectly against man good traditional and family values and also want To reduce immigration.
Sound like good place but not for me

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020

Quebec is definitely a conservative province PERIOD!And the leaders of that province exudes those qualities.I mean,look at the policies they put out.What do you think that is:rolleyes:

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I have enough money in my bank account but i don't have a stable job because i dont have work permit but i will work if i will get my AIP directly after approval.
like why they will ask this question ??? i have known people who get letters from their cash job and they got positive decision!
i wanted to join my bank statement in the application but if it will cause me problems i Will try to join it after AIP if i will get approval
OMG ! my anxiety has increased !
i I had high hopes during these last days but not anymore
Hi, just want to share about my application. My lawyer advice me to add bank statement. And i have to update every 6 months. She said you need to show that you can support yourself without getting government help. I am paying my tax as a self employed. I guess etransfers from friends are not a problem at all. I also try to do online stidy right now. I am paying in my own expense.

Reactions: Mhy0811

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Sure
Copy of all Canadian, non-Canadian ids
notice of assessment for all the years
Job letters , t4s , pay stubs
Supporting letters from friends and co-workers
Pictures of gatherings with friends and community
My son’s documents ( he is Canadian)
Lawyer’s argument on hardship and best interest of child
Hi, I'm glad i saw your post. It makes me more positive about my application. We have similar case. My daughter is now 8yrs old. I also submitted the same documents you said. So i am hoping for a good news too. And for everyone here goodluck for us!

Reactions: Omerkhan

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Application submitted – March 2018

April 2018– confirmation letter for document received

Process start- August 2020

AIP received – September 2020

Medical Instruction – October 2020

Medical received – October 2020

All related documents submitted – First week of November 2020

COPR received - January 20, 2021
Congratulations that's a long wait..