+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I do have a lawyer and I haven’t heard from her.Usually,when I get a correspondence,she’d email me right away.So I guess she doesn’t know either.Maybe the system generates updates before officers actually do work.OMG! This all I’m thinking right now:(:(o_O
Once you see it they email it to them already, they always email it first to the representative then they updates, I do believe it's your Aip tho.

• Wow
Reactions: Growing pains

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Once you see it they email it to them already, they always email it first to the representative then they updates, I do believe it's your Aip tho.
I haven’t heard from my lawyer so I don’t know what’s going on.Unless what they asked for had been submitted in the initial submission.I sent my lawyer an email hopefully I can get answer.But yeah! Thank you though! I will just wait and see.i don’t want to stress :)

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I haven’t heard from my lawyer so I don’t know what’s going on.Unless what they asked for had been submitted in the initial submission.I sent my lawyer an email hopefully I can get answer.But yeah! Thank you though! I will just wait and see.i don’t want to stress :)
don’t stress no matter what it’s good news
Atleast they’re working on your application
You get your Aip soon

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
So I went back and look at my my Aip letter and it said exactly what you see on your that what on mine. I'm going to be the first to congratulate you on your Aip

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
So guys...2 questions
What is the difference between eligibility and background check?

And
Is the answer machine when you call to check on your status is up to date? Or the officer has more accurate info?

Congrats to all who got AIP and PR confirmation

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
So guys...2 questions
What is the difference between eligibility and background check?

And
Is the answer machine when you call to check on your status is up to date? Or the officer has more accurate info?

Congrats to all who got AIP and PR confirmation
back ground check mean the confirmation to verification of RCMP and finger print, eligibility mean , you have job and financially strong

Reactions: Me2020

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Hi All,
My family and i became permanent resident on 2nd December 2020 at Niagara. All Glory to God for His mercies,grace and favour
here is my timeline;
APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPT 2019
AOR NOVEMBER 2019
IN PROCESS JUNE 2020
AIP AUGUST 2020
MEDICAL AND OTHER DOCUMENTS INSTRUCTION OCTOBER 2020
MEDICAL RECEIVED NOVEMBER 2020
LANDED AND APPLICATION COMPLETED DECEMBER 2020
H & C GROUNDS: BEST INTEREST OF A CHILD AND MY WIFE'S MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE
Congratulations !

Reactions: Godaboveall

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Hey all, my lawyer emailed that I got my first stage approved. Does this mean AIP?
congratulations john ! but can i ask you a question please ? are you a minor with visitor status because that's what i understood when i read your comments ?
if you can't reply its ok because its personal informations

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
So I went back and look at my my Aip letter and it said exactly what you see on your that what on mine. I'm going to be the first to congratulate you on your Aip
Mine there’s no update or line in my ecas about my AIP before. I hope for the best for you growing pains. I knew how you hardly waiting for answers

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
You know your application was special so maybe it wasn’t listed.But no matter what the letter says,(which will be positive) i’m going to take it as it is.Life is too short to be stressing:)
It will not change until 3 to 4 week until they send you two more letter for medical instruction and all related documents. You have to wait and relax .