+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Hi All,
My family and i became permanent resident on 2nd December 2020 at Niagara. All Glory to God for His mercies,grace and favour
here is my timeline;
APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPT 2019
AOR NOVEMBER 2019
IN PROCESS JUNE 2020
AIP AUGUST 2020
MEDICAL AND OTHER DOCUMENTS INSTRUCTION OCTOBER 2020
MEDICAL RECEIVED NOVEMBER 2020
LANDED AND APPLICATION COMPLETED DECEMBER 2020
H & C GROUNDS: BEST INTEREST OF A CHILD AND MY WIFE'S MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE
Congratulations

Reactions: Godaboveall

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Ok keep us posted on what they said when you speak to an officer.
we spoked and we both are same answers " they said we pass everything else but they are doing background ( police clarification ) now . They cannot give time frame but we hoped we will get together and soon .

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Since I heard from my lawyer the officer contact her from that day I got anxiety and I’m anxious I imagine what are you going through now
I know that feeling.I hope we get positive answers.I wish i didn’t check it but then I really wanna know..Now it’s stressing me out..:( I hope it’s good news cuz I don’t think I can handle a bad news right now

Reactions: Ayanna

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I know that feeling.I hope we get positive answers.I wish i didn’t check it but then I really wanna know..Now it’s stressing me out..:( I hope it’s good news cuz I don’t think I can handle a bad news right now
if you have a lawyer they already know, if you do have a lawyer contact him or her.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
if you have a lawyer they already know, if you do have a lawyer contact him or her.
I do have a lawyer and I haven’t heard from her.Usually,when I get a correspondence,she’d email me right away.So I guess she doesn’t know either.Maybe the system generates updates before officers actually do work.OMG! This all I’m thinking right now:(:(o_O

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
we spoked and we both are same answers " they said we pass everything else but they are doing background ( police clarification ) now . They cannot give time frame but we hoped we will get together and soon .
How?! I tried to call but the message says they are highly busy... and finish my calling :(