+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Muna nuru

Mar 22, 2016
If you were rejected based on the same issue as the first one,you should try to resolve that problem before you re-apply or even ask for reconsideration.Also,if it’s the same lawyer the first and 2nd,you may want to change him for future application
Thanks! Yeah I was a student at that time now I work full time.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Wow they process your application very fast
What kind of document they requested on 9 January usually h&c take from 12 to 24 months the longer it takes the better out come
What happened with your PRRA did you got any answers cbsa office is closed furthER notice Because of COVID 19
Are you sure that the longer it takes better outcome?
because many people had their negative decision after 2 years

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Are you sure that the longer it takes better outcome?
because many people had their negative decision after 2 years
There are 3 officers Who works on your case before AIP . The first one reviews your case to make sure your documents are complete nothing is missing then it passes to the second officer. It reviews if you are eligible or not and the third officer makes a decision on your case if it’s negative they will say decision is made if it’s positive then they gona send you AIP . It takes longer if you have a strong case

Reactions: Lexus2021

ballaknassah

Oct 19, 2020
Hello, everyone am new here I applied for H&C (Best Interest of child) in June 2019 and PRRA in July 2019 the below it's my timeline :
We received your application for permanent residence in May 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) in July 2019.
We started processing your application in July 2020.
End of July 2020 Decision Made without AIP.
August 2020 received a letter by mail from CBSA your PRRA Decision has been made.
So far I have not received the final decision (refused Letter ) or the reasons rejected H&C case.
Also, no update in the PRRA case decision from CBSA.
I can submit a new case for H&C before receiving the old decision?
Is it possible that the decision for PRRA is Positive?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello, everyone am new here I applied for H&C (Best Interest of child) in June 2019 and PRRA in July 2019 the below it's my timeline :
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) in July 2019.
August 2020 received a letter by mail from CBSA your PRRA Decision has been made.
So far I have not received the final decision (refused Letter ) or the reasons rejected H&C case.
Oh there
I’m sorry for your h&c
No body knows but CBSA it’s positive or negative for your PRRA application everyone has different types of stories with PRRA
I am surprised to hear denied your H&c application
Are your children in Canada ?
Are they Canada citizens?

If you hear my advice you Need to change your lawyer Gather more letters Strong evidence News articles about your country Find establish in Canada etc
send it your application reconsideration

Reactions: Lexus2021

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh there
I’m sorry for your h&c
No body knows but CBSA it’s positive or negative for your PRRA application everyone has different types of stories with PRRA

If you hear my advice you Need to change your lawyer Gather more letters Strong evidence News articles about your country Find establish in Canada etc
It is a false assumption that having a Canadian child guarantees approval under H&C.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Confused. Do you also have a PR application in addition to the H&C? What form of PR app?

ballaknassah

Oct 19, 2020
Oh there
I’m sorry for your h&c

4 children, born in Canada, have a full-time job since 2018 and my wife as well.
The strange thing is that it is only two weeks from start processing to decision is made. maybe the PRRA case affects H&C case.
or maybe because I am under a removal order.

ballaknassah

Oct 19, 2020
Confused. Do you also have a PR application in addition to the H&C? What form of PR app?
Sorry, I submited the H&C and PRRA at the same time and I don't have any PR app now.

Only I need to know if I can submit a new H&C case? or I have to wait until receiving the resued letter for the first H&C Case.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry, I submited the H&C and PRRA at the same time and I don't have any PR app now.

Only I need to know if I can submit a new H&C case? or I have to wait until receiving the resued letter for the first H&C Case.
Why don’t you fix the problem that caused your application to be refused and then ask for reconsideration.I hope you have a lawyer helping you.By the way,when did you apply? Did you apply in 2020? Cuz there seems to be a trend in expediting 2019/2020 applications

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Are you working with an immigration lawyer?

I don't believe there is any point in submitting another H&C application until you know the PRRA decision. If the PRRA decision is negative, a second H&C application won't stop removal. If PRRA does end up being negative, then you will either want to appeal to the Federal Court or request to defer removal. You'll want to be working with a good lawyer to do either of these.

Muna nuru

Mar 22, 2016
4 children, born in Canada, have a full-time job since 2018 and my wife as well.
The strange thing is that it is only two weeks from start processing to decision is made. maybe the PRRA case affects H&C case.
or maybe because I am under a removal order.
Same here brother mine said decision made and it’s been two months.