+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi @MRawat Pcc is mandatory. Yes I would suggest applying for PCC in advance that's what we did.
If your PCC expires before you receive Aip and you haven't returned to the country IRCC will still accept it.

By applying for PCC in advance we were able to submit all the required documents within two days of receiving Aip.

All the best.
[/QUOTE

Hi… if I did a PCC in 2021 and submitted it with my H&C but being requested PCC again in the AIP letter can I send the same PCC since I’ve not been to my home country since? Pls clarify. Thanks

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all… if I did a PCC in 2021 and submitted it with my H&C but being requested PCC again in the AIP letter can I send the same PCC since I’ve not been to my home country since? Pls clarify. Thanks

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hi all… if I did a PCC in 2021 and submitted it with my H&C but being requested PCC again in the AIP letter can I send the same PCC since I’ve not been to my home country since? Pls clarify. Thanks
Yes you can send the same one to them. It's fine.

Reactions: Pear23

Zayn Abiodun

Apr 23, 2024
Hello, any advice will be appreciated, I received a letter and A call from CBSA to come for an interview next month. But later received another letter that shows another date but still next month. I hope this doesn’t mean anything but the interview they claimed they wanted to have with me in the first place. And please any one who has been interviewed before should please give me information on the likely question and possibly appropriate response to any questions they might ask me.

thank you in advance.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello, any advice will be appreciated, I received a letter and A call from CBSA to come for an interview next month. But later received another letter that shows another date but still next month. I hope this doesn’t mean anything but the interview they claimed they wanted to have with me in the first place. And please any one who has been interviewed before should please give me information on the likely question and possibly appropriate response to any questions they might ask me.

thank you in advance.
Nothing is just an interview about your removal. Please I will advice you to attend the interview then look for a good lawyer to prepare your deferral. But the chances are slim. I wish you good luck and stay positive.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Yes you can send the same PCC

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen1820

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
I just received AIP (Approval in Principle) now. I want to thank all my friends for their supportive information and prayers throughout this process.
I submitted my application by mail in August 2022,
it was received in October 2022,
it has been in process since April 2023,
AIP granted in May 2024.