+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
@Pear23 Hi dear, I have been waiting for 24 months for AIP. Do you think it's a good idea to apply for PCC now or I can get exempt as I am a failed refugee (asylum seeker). Is PCC mandatory for everyone?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
@Pear23 Hi dear, I have been waiting for 24 months for AIP. Do you think it's a good idea to apply for PCC now or I can get exempt as I am a failed refugee (asylum seeker). Is PCC mandatory for everyone?
Hi @MRawat Pcc is mandatory. Yes I would suggest applying for PCC in advance that's what we did.
If your PCC expires before you receive Aip and you haven't returned to the country IRCC will still accept it.

By applying for PCC in advance we were able to submit all the required documents within two days of receiving Aip.

All the best.

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Actually, this number of months should be counted from the date of submission or from the AOR
Yes correct. My lawyer said that the processing time should be the time when I applied however when I called IRCC officer said whatever you see right now it is the processing time.

Reactions: Robin220

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Yes correct. My lawyer said that the processing time should be the time when I applied however when I called IRCC officer said whatever you see right now it is the processing time.
Yeah they just have one statement right now , you are still under processing time please wait well bro you guys are increasing your processing time every week what we should do at this point

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I don't trust the processing time for H&C, as many applicants receive their decision quickly while others do not...
I don't understand why you always believe what IRCC posts regarding processing times for H&c when we've seen that many people receive their decisions within different time frames !!!