+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
After i received my 1st approval, i went to the MP and asked for help. After few weeks, i received med request. Maybe you could ask ur MP to help u out.
Thanks for the reply, but I hate to go to the MP, he is useless. I used to ask him for many things, and he was only promising, nothing practical.

Have you left the country when you did the 1st Medical?

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Thanks for the reply, but I hate to go to the MP, he is useless. I used to ask him for many things, and he was only promising, nothing practical.

Have you left the country when you did the 1st Medical?
Hello hemin, hope you are doing well. Sorry but you will need medical again, I did one in 2015 and never out but I got to do it again in last january. The extention can only be made when it's for same application I guess, and last medic have to be less than 2 years. I can't reminber the thread but I'll send it to you if I find it.

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hello hemin, hope you are doing well. Sorry but you will need medical again, I did one in 2015 and never out but I got to do it again in last january. The extention can only be made when it's for same application I guess, and last medic have to be less than 2 years. I can't reminber the thread but I'll send it to you if I find it.
I read somewhere that an extension is only granted in one case. This is when the only thing delaying the officer from making a decision on your application is your medicals and that your expired medicals expired less than 15 months ago. If those requirements are fulfilled the officer sends a request to a certain panel asking for an extension, if they approve the request the medicals will most likely get a 1 year extension. Good luck!

Reactions: TheWaitingGamer

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
I read somewhere that an extension is only granted in one case. This is when the only thing delaying the officer from making a decision on your application is your medicals and that your expired medicals expired less than 15 months ago. If those requirements are fulfilled the officer sends a request to a certain panel asking for an extension, if they approve the request the medicals will most likely get a 1 year extension. Good luck!
Than you dear, that's make a sens!

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
dont say that the mouth is a very powerful thing u will hear something next wekk also u can email the officer and remind her that ur medical is going to expire she can mayb do somthing
how do you get the email of the officer handling your case??

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply. My son got sick and i got a bit bussier at work.

No news yet. My medical is expiring nov 7. Maybe i have to remedical.
how long does it take for your medical to expire? 6 months or 12 months ? from the day you did medicals?

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
@ladylin i believe it is minister of parliament
thanks Kadija. am still waiting for my PPR, got my AIP in January 31 2018, med request April 2018. Since June 2018 all i see is Medical received". Since then have been waiting. Have you also done your medicals and waiting?? if so when did you do your medicals??