AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
@Kadija16 the notes takes 30-35 calendar days to come and you will receive it by e-mail.
@mims2000 that a great news. on which section did you see the due date? thanks

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
Hope you all are doing good.
Anyone can tell me do i need to Notarized all reference letter before submiting my h&c file.

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello Mims, I hope you son felling better. Don't worry too much with medical, I read in another thread ( maybe refugee or skill worker thread) that recently ircc dont ask to redo medical if you have not left Canada since your last medical exam. Hopefully it's truth...
Hi WaitingGamer !
Do you know which thread indicated that.as you know I got my AIP August 1st. and I still waiting a letter from them to ask to do Medical tests but nothing. I made an appointment for end of November with authorized medical by immigration to do that without any letter, so in this case I will need to cancel this appointment.
we did our medical tests 2 years before, and since then we didnt leave Canada.

Thanks!

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi again !
I'm Asking as from your experiences everyone here.
as I got my AIP August 31st, when I expect the 2nd stage will be done. We did our medical tests 2 years before and didn't leave Canada since then, as I heard that there is no request from whom done medical tests and didnt leave the country.
I have already submitted criminality checks from other countries lived more than 6 months. and I already paid for the PR fees.

Any expectations when those all be done through? is it take More than a year or Less?
Thanks!

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Hi again !
I'm Asking as from your experiences everyone here.
as I got my AIP August 31st, when I expect the 2nd stage will be done. We did our medical tests 2 years before and didn't leave Canada since then, as I heard that there is no request from whom done medical tests and didnt leave the country.
I have already submitted criminality checks from other countries lived more than 6 months. and I already paid for the PR fees.

Any expectations when those all be done through? is it take More than a year or Less?
Thanks!

After i received my 1st approval, i went to the MP and asked for help. After few weeks, i received med request. Maybe you could ask ur MP to help u out.