+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello Everyone. I am new here.
I have submitted my application June 30th.
AOR July 19th and I gave my biometric July 27th.
It still shows as a submitted in Pr portal after 3 months.
Does it normal? Is there anyone else has same timeline with my application?
I don’t have failed refugee claim.
Thank you
Yes, it will show submitted. I received AIP two months ago and still showing submitted

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ecas status is as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June XX,2022.
  2. We started processing your application on July XX, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received September XX,2023.
Hi - So then based on the above ecas statement, how do you know that your eligibility has passed? I have exactly the same 3 points but eligibility still not passed as of the last time i called them.
I spoke to agent and my lawyer and they both said that there is no rule on the time line - they are all part of the process and medical received does not necessarily mean anything.. my eligibility was still not started - its been over 4 months and no change on ecas.. just havent called them again for fear that it may delay the process.

Thanks

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
I called IRCC call centre yesterday again. The agent told me that eligibility-passed,
Medical-passed, info-sharing-completed, security-passed but criminality-in progress.
Criminality was passed last week but yesterday a weird update that criminality went into in progress again.
BTW I got the AIP as well in august. So my eligibility is already passed.
Hi - So then based on the above ecas statement, how do you know that your eligibility has passed? I have exactly the same 3 points but eligibility still not passed as of the last time i called them.
I spoke to agent and my lawyer and they both said that there is no rule on the time line - they are all part of the process and medical received does not necessarily mean anything.. my eligibility was still not started - its been over 4 months and no change on ecas.. just havent called them again for fear that it may delay the process.

Thanks

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
can you please guide me how to apply notes, my lawyer said we should not Push officer to get early result, if we apply notes will officer know about this. will this make any impact on our file
Google it
Atip request ircc department pay 5$
No it doesn’t impact on application

Reactions: Robin220

Kevwis

Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys. Does anyone know if overseas approved H&C claims will get paid for their tickets to come to canada? and what about RAP assistance? It is for a family from Afghanistan in Pakistan that got approved based on H&C. Does anyone have any info? your help is very much appreciated!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hey guys. Does anyone know if overseas approved H&C claims will get paid for their tickets to come to canada? and what about RAP assistance? It is for a family from Afghanistan in Pakistan that got approved based on H&C. Does anyone have any info? your help is very much appreciated!
they don't pay for airfare.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are approved through H&C, then you won't qualify for either of these benefits. RAP is only for government sponsored refugees.

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello guys its been 19 months now I haven’t received anything from ircc except from aor application submitted in march 2022 what are options now as 19 months is timeline they posted online until decision made

Reactions: Singh navi