+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
You need to form of ID for police records any country You don’t need passports and also you asked CBSA they will give your passport back
Cbsa also hold passport Of one friend when his PRRA Got approved they did give him back Everything back

I send Copy of my drivers license and my picture Id That’s all it’s done
I done mine
Cbsa will never give back his passport until he gets his pr.he can only ask f copy from them

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Congrats on ur aip.can u please share the kind of article u use concerning hardship back home?
Thanks! I sent them pictures/news about the current situation in my country. You should do your own research and make sure you dont depend and expect your lawyer to do all the work for you if you have one. He can only support you by writing a letter, as in my case. Goodluck

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks! I sent them pictures/news about the current situation in my country. You should do your own research and make sure you dont depend and expect your lawyer to do all the work for you if you have one. He can only support you by writing a letter, as in my case. Goodluck
Thanks so much for your reply.my country is having an uorisinf for 4 years now with people being killed everyday.do you think it will be useful?