+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
I have been very scared because two weeks after I given birth to my daughter I went for hearing 2017 but it was rejected by that time I wasn’t having enough evidence and I did not no that she had genetic medical conditions as she was growing up we noticed various medical conditions. And I submitted all her medical report from sick kids , Humber river, cardiologist, therapy they are too much etc to H&C in Vancouver.I hope they consider it . Because I’m sooo scared.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Even my lawyer said my case is very strong but I’m still scared
Listen,there’s nothing God can not do.He controls the universe,including everything before you.There are people with less complicated needs and they still got approved.I have stopped thinking about it because it’s taking a toll on my mental health and I only have this one life so there’s no need for all these unnecessary stress.Best of luck :)

Andy85_

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
But you attended university afterward so you shouldn’t have qualified for PGWP because you needed to apply within 90 days.
No, I attended University for 2 years before doing the Postgraduate Diploma. When you've completed either of the two (PG Diploma or PG Degree), you can apply for PGWP.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
[/QUOTE]
No, I attended University for 2 years before doing the Postgraduate Diploma. When you've completed either of the two (PG Diploma or PG Degree), you can apply for PGWP.
Yes but if you attended university afterwards you would be be out of the 90 day window (now 180) to file for PGWP.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
What a sad day for me.

I did my Upfront Medical Examination few weeks back, now I Received email from the Supervisor of the clinic advising me to attend an interview with the panel physician who performed my Immigration Medical Exam because my Doctor found irregularities to my blood. So I am worried and confused I cant help myself but to cry.

I already have my Approval In Principle. So I don't know what future brings on me. I have applied my Health Card and waiting now.

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Sorry to hear that what did they found in your blood did u know before then that there was something in your blood?pls what is approval in principle?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I have appointment to see the Doctor who performed my medical on Monday so she will discuss to me the result.

Approval In principle meaning I passed the hardest part of the process. My eligibility has been approved.

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Wow congratulations but don’t worry about your result as long as is not a communicable disease .just pray .please was your application in process before it changes to Aip and how long before it changes.my changes from receive to in process last week.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Thank you.

Just wait for your result. It has changes in your application meaning its in triaged for decision making already. Soon you'll received update about the decision. Goodluck