+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi everyone, so unfortunately my application has been refused today, may ecas changed to decision made, I sent an email to Vancouver office asking for officer's arguments, I think they will send it this Monday.
Next step will be reconsideration, if reconsideration will not work, I will apply for JR.
I'm pretty sure that I have many strong arguments with many proofs and I don't have any removal order problems so probably he just wants to reject it...
I really hope to get good news soon !
@Katayoon @SweetQueen @grahs1994 @GrecchiJu @Pear23 @SpiritualWonderWomen @temmy-27 @bella12 @Sandeepgill83 @Fayamufi
I am sorry you got a rejection. I like your spirit and the positive energy. Get the rejection note but I think reconsideration and a 2nd H&C is better instead of JR. This too shall pass!

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks my friend, did you get your AIP after reconsideration ?
No….so what I did was. I did JR for my first H&C and also prepare a new H&C on my own with help from some wonderful people from this forum. I got AIP before my JR was approved at first stage. So now that I got AIP. I write to the court and ask to put my JR on hold until my final decision. So I got AIP on my application I put in on my own. And a week later my JR was approved at the first stage.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
No….so what I did was. I did JR for my first H&C and also prepare a new H&C on my own with help from some wonderful people from this forum. I got AIP before my JR was approved at first stage. So now that I got AIP. I write to the court and ask to put my JR on hold until my final decision. So I got AIP on my application I put in on my own. And a week later my JR was approved at the first stage.
Okay, so you didn't apply for reconsideration ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
No…the officer that refused my application was very mean. I wrote and ask for refusal notes. And he didn’t give. He send it straight to CBSA. My lawyer at the time wrote too asking for the refusal notes and they didn’t send either. So the officer was really mean.
OMG ! So you don't even know refusal reasons ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
No…the officer that refused my application was very mean. I wrote and ask for refusal notes. And he didn’t give. He send it straight to CBSA. My lawyer at the time wrote too asking for the refusal notes and they didn’t send either. So the officer was really mean.
hope i will receive his notes...

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. She sent refusal letter directly to CBSA and we had no idea file has been refused until we applied for GCMS notes and saw everything in there on the last page. She also refused to consider additional evidences we sent for re-consideration and took 6 months to close the file. This is why I never recommend bothering with re-consideration as the file will go to the exact same person. @SpiritualWonderWomen is the only person I remember getting approved via reconsideration in 3 years.