+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Oh ok…you are a fail refugee? And if you don’t mind me asking can you share back your timeline. Sorry I didn’t see yours. Congrats thou
Yes, refugee fail
April 2020 H&C application made
August 2020 AOR
Dec 2020 H&C application on hold cause of federal court review litigation (I got on GMCS notes)
June 2022 Approval in principle
We are waiting for our passports to complete requirements to apply to PR (ours passports are expired)

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, refugee fail
April 2020 H&C application made
August 2020 AOR
Dec 2020 H&C application on hold cause of federal court review litigation (I got on GMCS notes)
June 2022 Approval in principle
I’m waiting for our passports as ours are expired
Ok thanks for sharing.

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys just popping in for a quick question I already submit application did everyone submit letters from church or social groups that’s the only thing that’s missing for me and I wasn’t sure I’m not apart of any religious group nor have a I done social work for community only donated blood that’s all .

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi guys just popping in for a quick question I already submit application did everyone submit letters from church or social groups that’s the only thing that’s missing for me and I wasn’t sure I’m not apart of any religious group nor have a I done social work for community only donated blood that’s all .
Yes I submit letter from my church

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
If you don’t belong to any religious group then, it’s fine. You provided details of your blood donation and other support docs. Thanks ok.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
To have a t4 is good, if you have a sin number ( even if expired) you can file your taxes there, go to an accountant to give you more advice, I have an accountant which works with my legal advisor.
There's a lot of cash jobs, also you can create a company, for example " Bradae troubleshooting", but you cannot file more than 30,000 if your sin is expired.
Many would say you should not work cash, however their main focus (government) is that you can take care about yourself (or your family) and don't live from social assistance. Any proof will work out.
All the best
You may need to get more opinion but I think you need to submit statements of account and prove of job and possibly T4 if you have. You may explain that you have been doing cash jobs and include proves. Most terrible is not to have a way of supporting yourself and taking government money.
In all, pray for a good officer to attend your file.