+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Hello good people. Pls Ill like to know if any one has renewed their refugee brown paper recently and how they did it. Thank you
You can no longer renew brown paper if it's expired. You can DM and l will send what they now give everybody. You will always attach it to your expired brown paper

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
my first application i applied march 2016 and refused august 2018
This is what I don’t like about this . It would’ve been so much better having application refuse in 3 months than to wait all these years just for negative answer when you could’ve use that time to submit once or twice again !this is so sad ! I just pray we all get approval soon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what I don’t like about this . It would’ve been so much better having application refuse in 3 months than to wait all these years just for negative answer when you could’ve use that time to submit once or twice again !this is so sad ! I just pray we all get approval soon
Often there is also a delay between decision and informing of decision. Our first HC was refused in July 2020 according to GCmS notes but the agent did not send us refusal letter until February 2021. We were filing a new GCmS note request every month until she finally closed the case 9 months later. So we could not file a new application or a JR of the first HC without this letter. Whether this was done intentionally or not remains unknown, but you can see how their processes leave lots of room for improvement...

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Why in process take all this time. Is stage 1 involve many officers or only one. If it’s one officer, what makes him delayed in finishing the work that he/she already started. All the documents are there what they are waiting for. Why it takes all this long. Either rejection or acceptance, the decision can be immediately given
What do you think guys?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why in process take all this time. Is stage 1 involve many officers or only one. If it’s one officer, what makes him delayed in finishing the work that he/she already started. All the documents are there what they are waiting for. Why it takes all this long. Either rejection or acceptance, the decision can be immediately given
What do you think guys?
It is usually one agent who reads your file thoroughly and drafts Stage 1 decision, and then his/her supervisor who will sign off.

Your file will sit in queue for months just waiting to be studied by the deciding officer. Your status may show in process but it does not mean that someone is reading your file. The minute you receive biometric request, it already shows in process.

The problem is that it takes time to read hundreds of pages of the submission and there are not that many officers for this size of backlog.