+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Ayanna, what happens if your judicial review is granted and judge sent back the file for reconsideration, it's a refugee claimant. but the H&C has in process for 8months ..will they still hold the H&C ?? now that the file has been sent back to RAD ..and what are the chances of winning a reconsideration??thank you

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hi All, I have a quick question. If applied for H &C ( after failed refugee) and you mentioned you are fled your home country etc. Am I supposed to provide police clearance for the country that I fled from even though my refugee case was rejected? I also submitted PRRA which is still pending.

Reactions: Swagzzy

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Do these files sent for reconsideration take the same processing time like the new files ?? thank you
I can not answer you question but I wanted to ask when did you submit for JR and how long it took to get an answer. I submit for JR for my first H&C but have not gotten a answer as yet

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
I can not answer you question but I wanted to ask when did you submit for JR and how long it took to get an answer. I submit for JR for my first H&C but have not gotten a answer as yet
My Jr was not for H& C file..it was for a refugee claim , submitted in April, hearing was 3weeks back and decision Thursday last week and it states the file will be sent back to Refugee appeal decision for reconsideration...

Reactions: Ayanna