H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Application received September 30th 2019
AOR November 1st 2019
In process June 23rd 2020
No AIP yet
It’s good sign it means they’re working on case much faster than you think
But it’s too early they’re working on 2018 August and September Maybe you Will get answer on 2021 from IRcc

Reactions: M0527

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It’s good sign it means they’re working on case much faster than you think
But it’s too early they’re working on 2018 August and September Maybe you Will get answer on 2021 from IRcc
Think we need to see more cases to see if faster processing is a trend. There is the need to process faster due to the ballooning amount of cases. The longer processing time actually tends to benefits the applicants.

saquibm

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,

I received AIP for my mother and they asked us for PCC, medical and current financial conditions.

How to prove current financial conditions. My mother is 66 year old and she was not working as she didn’t had work permit. My earnings are not much as I was back in university and working part time. Does this thing ok.

Please advice

refugeeseeker

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Hello,

I received AIP for my mother and they asked us for PCC, medical and current financial conditions.

How to prove current financial conditions. My mother is 66 year old and she was not working as she didn’t had work permit. My earnings are not much as I was back in university and working part time. Does this thing ok.

Please advice
Can you kindly share your timeline?
They would need current financial situation to give final decision. They might give final decision as negative, if not provided.

saquibm

Nov 5, 2019
Can you kindly share your timeline?
They would need current financial situation to give final decision. They might give final decision as negative, if not provided.
AOR- Aug 2018
AIP- May 2020

I will write IRCC that I will take the financial responsibility but my earning is less, do they have any threshold of income, Can I show them bank statements.
Please advice

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
AOR- Aug 2018
AIP- May 2020

I will write IRCC that I will take the financial responsibility but my earning is less, do they have any threshold of income, Can I show them bank statements.
Please advice
You need to send your financial information and also to Be honest Even though if she has Support from foreign country
You can Mention food banks and help from friends and family

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
The almighty accepted our prayers !! Today we got our AIP
Our H&c journey is over today
Congratulations!

We applied August 28 2018. Our status is still "Application Received". People here say it is normal and may take even longer now due to Covid. But I am glad to hear other people getting responses so hopefully thing are moving!

Reactions: Naz786