+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone, I haven't logged in for awhile because I've been extremely busy. I'm still waiting for copr because in Sept they requested rcmp fingerprints. Unfortunately rcmp has a backlog and I'm waiting one month now for certificate. My immigration officer from Niagra Falls said that's all that's outstanding. Omg, what a wait, since 2018.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Hi everyone, I haven't logged in for awhile because I've been extremely busy. I'm still waiting for copr because in Sept they requested rcmp fingerprints. Unfortunately rcmp has a backlog and I'm waiting one month now for certificate. My immigration officer from Niagra Falls said that's all that's outstanding. Omg, what a wait, since 2018.
Omg I’m sorry to hear that I’m in final review now

Reactions: Ayanna and Lila123

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
Hi guys,
Do you think IRCC (Niagara office) could proceed application without police certificate (from Israel-sent from Israel multiple times but never received by mail)?
If yes, is the next step will be COPR? (AIP received in August 31, Right for permanent residence fee is paid and meds done).

Thanks

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys,
Do you think IRCC (Niagara office) could proceed application without police certificate (from Israel-sent from Israel multiple times but never received by mail)?
If yes, is the next step will be COPR? (AIP received in August 31, Right for permanent residence fee is paid and meds done).

Thanks
Only if he ask for exemption if you’re exemption get a proof they will process your application then your application go to final review after final review you will get a copr

Reactions: David323

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Only if he ask for exemption if you’re exemption get a proof they will process your application then your application go to final review after final review you will get a copr
Given that they were easily able to obtain the PCC it just got lost in the mail it will likely be tough to get an exemption. Ask someone to courier it for you so you’re sure it arrives.

Reactions: David323 and Ayanna

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys,

Thanks
But they can just scan and send via email to you. Email shouldn’t get lost in transit

Patt garcia

Jul 20, 2021
Hi guys,

Thanks
We have the same timeline. I received AIP on august 30th! And I sent my police certificate on September 28th by email, I scanned it and I sent it to Niagara office!! They answered me an email 2 days ago telling me they received my documents. You should be fine submitting your police certificate by email.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
We have the same timeline. I received AIP on august 30th! And I sent my police certificate on September 28th by email, I scanned it and I sent it to Niagara office!! They answered me an email 2 days ago telling me they received my documents. You should be fine submitting your police certificate by email.
In online application all scanned documents are accepted including PC . Hope scanned copy will be okay

Reactions: Ayanna