File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yes they are in canada and I applied for H&C last month. The bigger challenge I am facing currently is that he will require dialysis soon and he does not have health card. IFHP policy says that minister of IRCC has power to provide IFHP to any individual with exceptional and compelling circumstances. I wonder how I can specifically ask the minister to consider my dad's application for that purpose.

If anyone has any thoughts, please provide guidance. Thank you!
I'm not personally aware of any cases where H&C applicants have been able to get IFHP.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes they are in canada and I applied for H&C last month. The bigger challenge I am facing currently is that he will require dialysis soon and he does not have health card. IFHP policy says that minister of IRCC has power to provide IFHP to any individual with exceptional and compelling circumstances. I wonder how I can specifically ask the minister to consider my dad's application for that purpose.

If anyone has any thoughts, please provide guidance. Thank you!
Never hear of a visitor being able to apply for IFHP. As a recent visitor he pwould have needed a plan to meet his health needs while in Canada. What was your plan? Needing to be in Canada so that you can oversee things like your father’s medication is likely to be a tough argument to overcome the fact that he is both medical inadmissible and you are also asking for H&C and not PGP based on H&C. There are pharmacists, nurses or even doctors that can put medications in dosettes based on time of day that medication must be taken. Assume dialysis is available in his home country. There is also the option to hire some help if needed. In the end nobody can predict whether your parents will be approved but assume you will need to find a way to pay for dialysis and find a clinic that can accept him as a patient because the demand for dialysis machines is very high.

PARMOD92

Apr 16, 2020
Hi friends
I am new to this fourm/thread ..I have filled refugee claim in 2019 inside Canada with my wife and we have a baby girl here last year ..from more then 2 1/2 years we are waiting for hearing but still nothing..someone suggested me to apply for H&C but I am not aware about H&C . Please someone suggest me can we eligible to apply h&C and what proffs we have to submit . You can pm me if it's not conformable to comment here but it's very helpful for me guys . ...we both have masters degrees and I have 7 year noc A banking experience back to my country...I was eligible for express entry /pnp at that time but I was unaware about that and that time circumstances not in my favor so I have to leave the country.. give me suggestions please

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi friends
I am new to this fourm/thread ..I have filled refugee claim in 2019 inside Canada with my wife and we have a baby girl here last year ..from more then 2 1/2 years we are waiting for hearing but still nothing..someone suggested me to apply for H&C but I am not aware about H&C . Please someone suggest me can we eligible to apply h&C and what proffs we have to submit . You can pm me if it's not conformable to comment here but it's very helpful for me guys . ...we both have masters degrees and I have 7 year noc A banking experience back to my country...I was eligible for express entry /pnp at that time but I was unaware about that and that time circumstances not in my favor so I have to leave the country.. give me suggestions please
Hi there
You need to wait for your refugee outcome since your from safe country most likely your application will be refused you know that already after you have to wait 12 months bar or if you have kids present in Canada with you then you get exemption
If you refugee refuse you have to appeals it otherwise cbsa will be top your Ass the make sure leave the country
Whoever give you Advice it’s not good advice
All I’m saying if you have children you maybe chance otherwise H&c is not for you

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Mine is in process since august as well! I already did medical exam, and I’m in second stage.

Dear your application and circumstances is in priority or expedited case. Even my case before last 2020 is expedited as well because of my vulnerability but I still did wait months for AOR and almost 4-5 months before my CoPR even I sent and did upfront medical examination my pckage is complete all PCC medical is done prior to their request but still did wait 4-5 months for CoPR. Be patient your case is already in process.

• Love
Reactions: Patt garcia