+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H & C first stage approval inquiry

him92

Apr 2, 2019
Hello All,

I am writing to know more information about 2017 H&C applicants of Montreal or Canada on whole. Is there anyone still waiting for the first stage approval who applied in Summer 2017?

Details:
- Application was received on August 2017
- Application started in processing on January 2018

No update after that till now.

We ordered for GCMS notes twice.. We see that the application was moved to Montreal only in August 2018 and assigned to an officer on November 2018.

However, April 2019 is the 20th month after application received; processing time is within 31 months... Should we be worried for this delay or are there others from 2017 who are experiencing delays too?

Please share and help...
Thank you!

Last edited:

lunamenezes

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello All,

I am writing to know more information about 2017 H&C applicants of Montreal or Canada on whole. Is there anyone still waiting for the first stage approval who applied in Summer 2017?

Details:

We ordered for GCMS notes twice.. We see that the application was moved to Montreal only in August 2018 and assigned to an officer on November 2018.

We still did not hear anything back, nothing from lawyer too... Going to MP office, they mentioned to apply for TRP meanwhile, although I am out of status. My lawyer will verify if this will be possible, as I read in most forums, they reject the application asking to wait for the AIP.

However, April 2019 is the 20th month after application received; processing time is within 31 months... Should we be worried for this delay or are there others from 2017 who are experiencing delays too?

Please share and help...
Thank you!
Hi , my application says:
We received you application on September 17 of 2017
We started processing you application on May 7 of 2018 ..
No updates until now .. I’m so worried too

him92

Apr 2, 2019
Hi , my application says:
We received you application on September 17 of 2017
We started processing you application on May 7 of 2018 ..
No updates until now .. I’m so worried too
It is of worry...
Did you apply for any GCMS notes?

Pde3065005

Jun 4, 2019
Hello All,

Details:

Please share and help...
Thank you!
T

I applied on 24th May 2018
Acknowledgement from then on June 4th.

lunamenezes

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello All,

Details:

Please share and help...
Thank you!
Hi , I’m in the similar situation, they received my application on September of 2017 , started processing on May 2018 .. no update until now

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
I start with thanking all the members who are helping folks who are in need of suggestions. I introduce my application with certain information and timeline.
App- High medical needs class (This program is closed in June 2019) Paper application sent to CPC-Edmonton
App received- 10 December 2018
Aor- 18 Dec 2018
Eligibility passed ,invitation letter received and bio-metrics correspondence received on - 4 January 2018
Bio-metrics (Fingerprints information sent on 16 January 2019 and receive on 21 January 2019)
Medical passed and expired on 22 August 2019
App transferred to London (Ontario) IRCC for further assessment on 18 March 2019
Applied for BOWP on 4 June 2019 and approved on 6 November 2019 ( It took a long time for me again)
correspondence letter received from London IRCC on 23 July 2019 ( Requested for fingerprints and Transcripts)
Fingerprints and transcripts were received by IRCC on-12 August 2019. Second Medicals done and passed on 23rd of January 2020

GCMS NOTES RECEIVED ON 24 Nov 2019

GCMS Text Dated 19 August 2019 (Most recent NOTES)
London IRCC
High medical needs app #******* Name ****, UCI ***** PA appears to reside in canada. Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS): No adverse info Pass port validity*******, Criminality: PASSED Meds not requested. INFO-SHARING: Not yet assessed, Regulation requirements economic establishment in Canada-Does currently have a job-Does have a language ability IELTS results dated 09 sep 2017- overall band 7.5, Does have a work experience-does have a education and training- Does appear to have an intention and ability to enter the labour market in order to fully support themselves.
Recommendation: Satisfied PA intends to reside in a province other than Quebec. Satisfied PA has 2 year full time work experience in Canada satisfied PA meets the language requirements satisfied PA meets educational requirements satisfied PA meets the employment requirements Eligibility PASSED. STAGE 2 REQUIREMENTS OUTSTANDING

My Questions are
Could anyone help me to understand what is Info-sharing ( How long it might take to assess) and what is that stage 2 requirement outstanding, ?
Call center agent says that security, criminality, eligibility Passed and mds might not be requested as I live in Canada? Its been over a year and i do not really know how to move my application.
Thank you all !