+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C before or after PRRA

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
You already got AIP so why do you worry about chances for approval? You already made it to AIP and you will be approved unless you have serious criminality issues. Every case is different and there is no official approval statistics.
Please refer to my earlier post for the remaining questions.
Well reply ..... I already liked it.

I just wanted to because people telling me it's just 5% chances to get Approve stage 1.
Now onward do you think it will take 6 months or 1 year?
I was is England as a student and I lived there for 10 years. And that is 15 years ago. I had once drink n Drive and pulled by police.
So do you think that can be impact on my decision?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I just wanted to because people telling me it's just 5% chances to get Approve stage 1.
I was is England as a student and I lived there for 10 years. And that is 15 years ago. I had once drink n Drive and pulled by police.
As I said above, I would aim at 1 year for stage 2

You already have 1st stage approval, so whether it is a 5% or 95% chance is kind of irrelevant. You made it. There is no consistency in these cases. I have seen pregnant mothers with house, business and several Canadian-born children refused. And I have seen young single self-employed people with no tie to Canada approved. It depends entirely on the person treating your case.

For the Drink and drive - don’t know. Perhaps others who have had this experience can comment.

Reactions: Bobby_786

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
As I said above, I would aim at 1 year for stage 2

You already have 1st stage approval, so whether it is a 5% or 95% chance is kind of irrelevant. You made it. There is no consistency in these cases. I have seen pregnant mothers with house, business and several Canadian-born children refused. And I have seen young single self-employed people with no tie to Canada approved. It depends entirely on the person treating your case.

For the Drink and drive - don’t know. Perhaps others who have had this experience can comment.
Thank you so very much....

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018

This idea that H&Cs have low approval rates is rubbish as it hovers more around 40%.
If you have a conviction then stage 2 is where this will have an impact depending upon the crime. If you've misrepresented a conviction then you will have to explain why you lied.

As for when, when, when? Try to relax as it's a tedious question and no one knows,

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
This idea that H&Cs have low approval rates is rubbish as it hovers more around 40%.
If you have a conviction then stage 2 is where this will have an impact depending upon the crime. If you've misrepresented a conviction then you will have to explain why you lied.

As for when, when, when? Try to relax as it's a tedious question and no one knows,
Thanks for reply , you are very informative.
If I wanted to know I already have admission for realtor.
Do I need study permit from Immigration?