+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guy's don't decide to study in canada untill you read this post..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It's spelled wrong. It's "liar", a person who tells lies...
A "lier" is a person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush.

J.M.

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
It's spelled wrong. It's "liar", a person who tells lies...
A "lier" is a person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush.
20+ years of speaking English, reading English, and writing English and this is the first time I have come across that word. I even had to look up the definition to be certain.

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
A person or thing that lies, in the sense of being horizontal; Common misspelling of liar :eek:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
J.M. said:
20+ years of speaking English, reading English, and writing English and this is the first time I have come across that word. I even had to look up the definition to be certain.
50+ years of being English... :D

J.M.

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
Nice. Might be more common across the pond, though I am reminded daily that I haven't seen nor heard everything and never will. Thank you for expanding my vocabulary just a bit more haha

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
zardoz said:
kudos..long live the queen...;) jk

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
What a joke.....can't stop laughing at this post. Common man visit UK then you will find out that there is no part time work permit for students here (Except University where you cannot work due high academic pressure). So, international students work here at the £2 per hour and then went illegal.
Do not even compare about Australia in terms of expanses. You will be charged $30,000 a year from low ranked university. Touching lion's tale is easier than finding a job in New Zealand.

prakashgupta

Mar 6, 2014
Hpanjola69 said:
What a joke.....can't stop laughing at this post. Common man visit UK then you will find out that there is no part time work permit for students here (Except University where you cannot work due high academic pressure). So, international students work here at the £2 per hour and then went illegal.
Do not even compare about Australia in terms of expanses. You will be charged $30,000 a year from low ranked university. Touching lion's tale is easier than finding a job in New Zealand.
There's nothing to laugh bro in my times UK is the best country to make money but recently they changed the rule i regret for that................

In Australia and USA(in present situation forget about European countries cause they changed the rules but in our times those are the best countries to make a lot of money)
In Canada u wont get decent salaries.......except if u r a IT/CSC student, If u r studying any core subjects,MBA etc etc u wont get a job in u r field, if u r a it/csc student you can make the double money in Australia/USA than here (best example is one of my friend is working here for 6000CAD per month(he is a software application tester) and another friend in California(USA) is making 15000 US $ for the same job) so if u compared this in terms of our money u can find the real difference......that's the reason most of the students DON'T prefer CANADA and fly's to USA and Australia and don't think u r a hero to make difference once if u r here u must change yourself......

so according to me if u are the one who wants to earn money and fly back to India for settlement then don't prefer Canada,, in present Situation USA, Australia are the best Countries k prefer them

Some stupids will tell that in Australia the cost of living is high don't trust them,(A simple example, Common-sense will reveal this why do people from villages in Maharashtra comes to Mumbai? as the expenses are double, triple in Mumbai when compare to their native places cause they want to earn money! a street sweeper in a village will earn 4000rs but in Mumbai they make minimum 8000-12000 so if u spend 5000rs living in Mumbai u can save 7000rs k that's the technique and a difference of 50-100$ is not really a huge difference
(in Toronto u have to spend around 600-700 for the same life style in Australia u have to spend 700-800 that's it but the minimum wage in Canada is 10.25CAD but in Australia it is 15.75 k)and coming to tuition u have to choose courses, colleges which are cheaper u can easily find university study in Australia for 18000AUD example(CQU, CSU etc etc..) but in Canada for a stupid useless PG diploma u have to spend 13000-15000CAD which after completing it is not useful to wipe u r ass also remember it k..... don't prefer university ranking if u have stuff u can easily land a job there are many students who are jobless who are studied in Harvard in real world college name or fame does not help you except u r marks which are easily gain able in low ranked university

and also main thing don't do PG diplomas here guys they are not much useful.....they can secure a job as a general laborer here k.....maximum aim for Masters so that u can get a decent job......

MSG me if u have any doubts k.......

prakashgupta

Mar 6, 2014
aamro1992 said:
What bull*censored word* post is this by OP
I am now in my third year at Waterloo and i am now used to cold. Its normal life during winter and there is no price hike or anything. Volunteering is easy if you go out of your comfort zone and people here are as helpful as their job requires them to be. Stop scaring people, Jesus.

Canada is a great country indeed
hi bro am not scaring any one here am just pointing the odds k.........

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a hard time you even studied in an English speaking country such as US, UK, Canada or Australia, because your English is barely understandable. I'll just note you down to being a troll.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
itstime said:
I have a hard time you even studied in an English speaking country such as US, UK, Canada or Australia, because your English is barely understandable. I'll just note you down to being a troll.
Since, when you started to comment on people's english.. Do you belong to so called Grammer Police.!!!! Let him state his facts...

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
OP"s english may be bad ..his explanations and examples may be wrong but the underlining point that situation in canada is not as rosy as people think. Its not wise to take up lots of loan and spend it here on studies. Life is full of struggle if u dont have funds. Job market is sluggish except for some areas and fields. I dont agree with comparing canada with anyother country as every country has its own difficulties. Once people who r studying right now start looking for a job they will understand. People who r struggling still paint a rosy picture in their home country as they dont want to seem a failure. I sometimes feel people from india have better jobs and life in India(I cant say anything about other countries). So choose wisely and not on "my friend said so and so/i heard so and so"

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
So choose wisely and not on "my friend said so and so/i heard so and so"
You are absolutely correct in that.

A friend of mine came over here on international experience visa for a year. He didn't last 6 months even. He went by what people told him and when he landed it didn't take long before he had a complete culture shock. He had done no research at all.

When it comes to finding jobs, it's all about networking and who you know. Fancy Bachelor's and masters mean nothing.It's how you use your knowledge, your attitude and how well you communicate with others that count.

As for the OP's English, there is a 16 year old kid from Pakistan on this forum asking about studying in Canada. He's not even out of high school and his english is miles better than the OP's english, who claims he has studied in college/university in Canada/uk. (I can't remember. His english is so jumbled my brain slips in to ignore mode.)

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vipsv said:
Since, when you started to comment on people's english.. Do you belong to so called Grammer Police.!!!! Let him state his facts...
Oh vipsv, I've done that several times. I find it absolutely hilarious that the OP, who claims he has studied college/university in Canada/uk (I can't remember) can't even structure sentences, use correct verb format or even correct words. There is a 16 year old kid from Pakistan on this forum, whose English is miles better.

I'd say this is a guy didn't do his research, came over here with rose tinted glasses on and is blaming Canada instead of himself for not doing his research ahead of time.

(edited to add: It was pointed out to me that I had made a mistake. Thanks. :)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
prakashgupta said:
In Canada u wont get decent salaries.......except if u r a IT/CSC student, If u r studying any core subjects,MBA etc etc u wont get a job in u r field, if u r a it/csc student you can make the double money in Australia/USA than here (best example is one of my friend is working here for 6000CAD per month(he is a software application tester) and another friend in California(USA) is making 15000 US $ for the same job)
Mind sharing which company your friend is working for ? Making USD$15,000 per month for a Software Tester/QA type of job seems ridiculous. If there is such a company out there, I would like to apply!