+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide to submit application in Mon Project

zorin

Sep 6, 2012
Parmodchoudhari said:
What is your degree ?
AOT de0ends upon your field of education and experience in the same field..
M giving the link here try to find your degree here in sections A B C D...

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html
I am Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from India .
I can see BDS listed in Quebec Degrees section but not in Foreign Degrees

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Hey Parmod,

thank you for detailed explanation,

is the application has to be field in French or English?

and fees can be paid after ITA, and this refundable

Thank you

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Hey guys,

for quebec is distance MBA is considered if yes do I have to get this evaluated from wes..

and

degree obtained and work experience has to be relevant?

thank you

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best
thank you
only one question Parmod, once you submit the application will receive email with fees details or after submitting the application you will be redirected to payment option

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear Parmod,

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Vtal_g said:
thank you
only one question Parmod, once you submit the application will receive email with fees details or after submitting the application you will be redirected to payment option
Once you submit you will directly redirect to payment option...it is your choice you want to pay online or by mail or you can also choose pay later...

As well as you will get an email and a message in your mon projet... It will be a confirmation mail..or receipt of your application...
I must say don't worry about payment you will have 30 days to do so...firstly submit and rest is just an easy process... Don't worry..

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Once you submit you will directly redirect to payment option...it is your choice you want to pay online or by mail or you can also choose pay later...

As well as you will get an email and a message in your mon projet... It will be a confirmation mail..or receipt of your application...
I must say don't worry about payment you will have 30 days to do so...firstly submit and rest is just an easy process... Don't worry..

Thank you very much.. really appreciated

Jul 30, 2016
Hello there,

My Mon Projet account is created. Now one question:

I should be using Form number A-0520-AA to apply right? And also should I be adding any supporting documents with it?

Your advise would be appreciated :)

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Rumana-Bangladesh said:
Hello there,

My Mon Projet account is created. Now one question:

I should be using Form number A-0520-AA to apply right? And also should I be adding any supporting documents with it?

Your advise would be appreciated :)
don't need to fill any form right now...ITS JUST A KIND OF EOI so just add your true details and submit it and then MIDI will ask you to submit documents on a later day...after submission....

mkodkrish

Jul 6, 2016
@ Parmodchoudhari...

You have given dropbox link with the documents that had guide, application for CSQ, and few others. I don't understand the reason that you put them for help. Are you proposing that interested person to read and understand those docs prior to filling quebec selection certificate online application?

https www dropbox com s 0zgthtcbkm5nloc Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?

I am not getting the intentions of yours. There are many documents, not everything is needed for everyone. Please give us more detailed explanation on what the documents do or help or necessary to fill-in prior to August 16, 2016.

In my case I have created an account for Mon Project and I am waiting for August 16th. Taking my case into account, what do you suggest?

If I don't fill those documents before August 16th, will be losing precious 10 minutes time before submitting my application? OR, you say, that those documents should be well understood to get ready for August 16th, so I wont be losing my 10 minutes?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
mkodkrish said:
@ Parmodchoudhari...

You have given dropbox link with the documents that had guide, application for CSQ, and few others. I don't understand the reason that you put them for help. Are you proposing that interested person to read and understand those docs prior to filling quebec selection certificate online application?

https www dropbox com s 0zgthtcbkm5nloc Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?

I am not getting the intentions of yours. There are many documents, not everything is needed for everyone. Please give us more detailed explanation on what the documents do or help or necessary to fill-in prior to August 16, 2016.

In my case I have created an account for Mon Project and I am waiting for August 16th. Taking my case into account, what do you suggest?

If I don't fill those documents before August 16th, will be losing precious 10 minutes time before submitting my application? OR, you say, that those documents should be well understood to get ready for August 16th, so I wont be losing my 10 minutes?
In that Dropbox all documents available that could be use for future process... Don't get confuse...just use the guide create profile and wait for 16 aug...to submit...nothing else for now...no forms no documents nothing...I have already repeated it several times .... Its just an EOI not complete application...read the thread.. Hope you got it..

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
@ Parmod

1) I dont know my exact start of the school date. is it fine if I put approximate start date..

2) what job or profession are you planning to practice in Quebec? I am not able to find my field here, I work as Digital marketing analyst(NOC4163) so I have check marked which say

I dont plan to practice a regulated trade or a profession governed my the professional order.. just want to make sure if this is fine

in the end I want to make sure I dont get reject for silly mistakes

Thank you

insider580

Aug 9, 2015
Guys - 1 question:

Is my understanding for AOT is current?

a) If you have obtained your degree lets say in Computer Science and you have worked at least for 1 year in the profession that is related to computer science then you get additional 16 points?

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
insider580 said:
Guys - 1 question:

Is my understanding for AOT is current?

a) If you have obtained your degree lets say in Computer Science and you have worked at least for 1 year in the profession that is related to computer science then you get additional 16 points?
Additional points are attributed to candidates who have earned diplomas or degrees in fields with good medium-term job prospects.
The diploma or degree must have been obtained in the five years previous to applying for a CSQ. If this is not the case, the applicant must have worked for at least one year out of the five years in question in a field directly related to the diploma or degree obtained and for which assessment is being made.

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello Guys,

First of all, thank you so much for contributing your answers to the queries. I have a few questions which I would like to know more about, please help.

I am new in Quebec PNP program and according to my research, the first step is to make an account on Mon projet quebec immigration and fill all the required information. On 16th of August there is an intake where Quebec government will take 5000 application on the basis of first cum first serve and on the same day at 8.30 Montreal time i.e. 6.00 PM India time we need to submit the application that we created under Mon project. I can see there are thousands of applicants who will be submitting their applications on 16th August and I am expecting there will be a long waiting queue for the same? Any rough idea how long it would take to submit the application, I know it will depend on applicant who are already in queue but still any estimate if we start exactly at 8.30AM Montreal time?

1. What’s the chances of being shortlisted in first 5000 applications?
2. Payment, this will only happen if I got shortlisted I.e. receive CSQ- Certificat de Sélection du Québec. And would be able to apply for permanent residency (this is the next step after CSQ). Am I right?
3. Is there any chance after submitting the application I got an email to pay and, assume I paid the fee, I will get another email that we already got 5000 applicants and we are not able to give you CSQ etc?

Please advise and apologize if my doubts are really off!!

Thanks