+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance for few more points( degrees & transcripts)

rigmarole

May 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
a. Degree
Original degrees are required to be sent with application to CIC or verified copy by controller exam
b. Transcript
It is instructed that original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelops. It means we have to contact concerned university and request them to place the transcript inside the university official envelope, seal it and stamp it. Is there any other processing like fresh stamp on transcript or verification on copy of the transcript by controller of exam is required?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
as long as it is an original transcript, it is okay. they need to put it inside a university envelope and seal it.

for degrees, it should be a CERTIFIED COPY of the degree not the original degree.

thinker038

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2009
Doc's Request.
04/05/2009
AOR Received.
14/09/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Hi,

Are these original transcripts returned back or not?

Issue is that in Pakistan the University do not issue the transcripts again.

BR/FK

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i dont know. for Pakistani university, there is something people do. its discussed in this forum. You should search for it.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigmarole said:
a. Degree
Original degrees are required to be sent with application to CIC or verified copy by controller exam
b. Transcript
It is instructed that original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelops. It means we have to contact concerned university and request them to place the transcript inside the university official envelope, seal it and stamp it. Is there any other processing like fresh stamp on transcript or verification on copy of the transcript by controller of exam is required?

Hi Rupesh,

How are you man?. Hope all is OK?
Well, I have a question. This statement below refers to university degrees.

"It is instructed that original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelops".

How about people who are Diplomat's i.e did Diploma Courses, Higher National Diplomas, Higher National Certificates. Do they also have to provide this in a sealed envelope from their colleges?

P

pakistan

thinker038 said:
Hi,

Are these original transcripts returned back or not?

Issue is that in Pakistan the University do not issue the transcripts again.

BR/FK
You only need to send notarized copies of all educational documents to CHC Islamad .. not Original

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
BobbyB said:
rigmarole said:
a. Degree
b. Transcript

Hi Rupesh,

"It is instructed that original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelops".

How about people who are Diplomat's i.e did Diploma Courses, Higher National Diplomas, Higher National Certificates. Do they also have to provide this in a sealed envelope from their colleges?
Hey BobbyB

Doing goog, still waiting for CIC to get back to me lol. Hope all is well. I presume the original transcript requirement is true for all type of institutions unless it is in Pakistan (since they only get one original transcript). Is this going to be a problem?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quote]

Hi Rupesh,

[/quote]

Hey BobbyB

Doing goog, still waiting for CIC to get back to me lol. Hope all is well. I presume the original transcript requirement is true for all type of institutions unless it is in Pakistan (since they only get one original transcript). Is this going to be a problem?
[/quote]

No man, No problems. I have already received from all Colleges. I look at the sealed envelopes everyday, inquisitive to know what's in them, and when the CIC is going to call for them. (LOL)