+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guaranteed Investment Certificate from Morocco for SDS

Simoessa

Oct 3, 2020
Hello guys, got a question concerning SDS program, IELTS is one of the requirement to be eligible to apply through the SDS to get a student permit, but i did not take IELTS i passed TOEFL IBT instead with a score of 61, and i don't know if the TOEFL is acceptable or not, if anybody has an info i would appreciate it if you advise me. one more thing i forgot to mention, did you guys submitted documents regarding your financial sponsor such as, certificate of employment, bank statements........etc, or the GIC is enough?
and how long does it takes to the Visa officer to make a decision upon application if you apply through SDS.

prospectiveab

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hello guys, got a question concerning SDS program, IELTS is one of the requirement to be eligible to apply through the SDS to get a student permit, but i did not take IELTS i passed TOEFL IBT instead with a score of 61, and i don't know if the TOEFL is acceptable or not, if anybody has an info i would appreciate it if you advise me. one more thing i forgot to mention, did you guys submitted documents regarding your financial sponsor such as, certificate of employment, bank statements........etc, or the GIC is enough?
and how long does it takes to the Visa officer to make a decision upon application if you apply through SDS.
1. IELTS seems to be the only option (Eligibility criteria - SDS)
2. For SDS, GIC would be enough but any additional financial documents would help your application, they're optional but feel free to merge everything into the client information form.
3. I have no idea, they have a new application handling process due to COVID, but in general SDS should be faster than the paper application.

Yassine17

Apr 16, 2021
Ismail can you tell me which bank you sent the money from and what about being a minor because I am still 17 years old and can't open a bank account and I need to send the money from my parents account and also what did you upload in the passport section in the icici gic application.