+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
I have been waiting for my card since March 24th 2021 while my wife has received her PR card since last month even though we sent the photo together in one single mail. Does anyone here has the same issue?
Have the same issue for my kids. Both of us (I and my spouse) received our cards but our kids are yet to receive it even though we sent all the applications together. I was trying to see if there is an email address for the vancouver office so that we can mail them. no luck so far. I'm also not sure how to proceed.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Have the same issue for my kids. Both of us (I and my spouse) received our cards but our kids are yet to receive it even though we sent all the applications together. I was trying to see if there is an email address for the vancouver office so that we can mail them. no luck so far. I'm also not sure how to proceed.
email adress will be on your copr letter
Read it carefully

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Nope not there. Just checked again. The only email that is there is this: "wst-landingenquiries@cic.gc.ca" but they have clearly mentioned to only drop them an email if you are currently outside canada (which i'm not). I do not see any other email id. Let me know if i'm missing something.
that is the email for vancouver local visa office and anyway apply notes and see if the delay is just general or they need something from your side . keep in mind that processing time is 124 days

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi!
I received COPR on May 1
Sent photos for PR card: May 5
Received by the Vancouver immigration office: May 7th
Do you guys have any idea when my application will be approved?
I finished linking my PR card application, status is "Submitted", how many days it approximately takes for approval?
did you get any update??
I received Ghost update today ... Fingers crossed

NarniaForever

Apr 19, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I sent the photos on April 26 but until today the status is still "Submitted".

If the photos are rejected, will it be reflected in the status or do we get a letter in the mail?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
I sent the photos on April 26 but until today the status is still "Submitted".

If the photos are rejected, will it be reflected in the status or do we get a letter in the mail?
apply gcms notes and wait for one month to get them
Notes will clear if the delay is general or they need anything from your side