+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

ssuganth

Aug 23, 2020
Hi Friends, Below is my timeline & when can I expect an approval based on current trend?

COPR - May 6
Photos with COPR sent - May 6
Delivered to Vancouver office - May 7
Expected Approval & dispatch date - ?
Got GU today, hoping for approval soon.

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Got GU today, hoping for approval soon.
Hi,
How are you tracking PR card in Portal. I am new here. My COPR and Photos were delivered to Vancouver office on May 11th. Am i suppose to fillout another PR card application to track it on portal or am i missing something??? Any info on tracking the PR card will be helpful.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi,
How are you tracking PR card in Portal. I am new here. My COPR and Photos were delivered to Vancouver office on May 11th. Am i suppose to fillout another PR card application to track it on portal or am i missing something??? Any info on tracking the PR card will be helpful.
link application in gc key account
Make sure to fill out correct place of birth and all
Even small and capital letter matters here

ssuganth

Aug 23, 2020
Hi,
Select link application in your account home page and fill details..place of birth: fill exactly as in your passport and date: mention the PR approved date (not COPR document received date).

Once linked you can find the PR Card Application in your profile similar to PR application.

Note: A PR card application would have already been generated by system once your PR is approved. We just need to find and link to our profile to track it.

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021
COPR APRIL 30
PHOTO DELIVERED TO VO MAY 3
GU MAY 7
APPROVE MAY 11

delivery schedule could take 6 weeks on ircc website, just wondering if i can get it in mail box by end of may. Have a international flight on first week of june
Got card today at 1:34pm location richmond . pretty happy with the speed of pr card desipte long delay in ee process

kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
Does anyone know the email.id of the vancouver pr office? I have not yet received my kids pr, so was thinking of dropping an email.

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi there! I just have small question.
I ordered G-note just before I got my CoPR and it said my birth place wrong. But i didnt care cus I got my COPR very next day.
Now been thinking about tracking my PR card and I heard that I need to put my birth place.
I Dont know what do I have to put in. And I have absolutely no idea why my G-note is wrong.
Only time we put our birth place is when we make a profile right? Also my passport doesnt have my birth place either.

Should I call IRCC and correct it or just leave it like that and dont bother ..?

kichuhere

Feb 24, 2021
what do you mean by pr ??
You got your copr
sorry, let me rephrase. My i and mt spouse received our pr cards after mailing pics and copr doc to the vancouver office. Our kids are yet to receive their pr cards,eventhough we had submitted all applicationa for pr card printing at the same time

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
sorry, let me rephrase. My i and mt spouse received our pr cards after mailing pics and copr doc to the vancouver office. Our kids are yet to receive their pr cards,eventhough we had submitted all applicationa for pr card printing at the same time
ok and timeline for pr card
When did you send photos and when was card approved ??
If within processing time of 124 days they probably won't give any specific comment
Anyway see your COPR , Email address is on there

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi there! I just have small question.
I ordered G-note just before I got my CoPR and it said my birth place wrong. But i didnt care cus I got my COPR very next day.
Now been thinking about tracking my PR card and I heard that I need to put my birth place.
I Dont know what do I have to put in. And I have absolutely no idea why my G-note is wrong.
Only time we put our birth place is when we make a profile right? Also my passport doesnt have my birth place either.

Should I call IRCC and correct it or just leave it like that and dont bother ..?
I think you need to inform ircc
But i am not sure what will happen after that , Will they send you new copr or put your application back in process for a short period to verify details again or what ?? nO idea
Talk to any expert , legal consultant